Lascelles
Schneiderlin or Hughes
Gray
Kuki
Dembele
first season transfers any good marra

first season transfers any good marra
Only really signed Lozano, Kuki and Afonso first season

Pickford, Tete, VVD, Meret, Bruma and Iheanacho have came into my first team and took it to a different level something like 14pts clear at the top after 24 games with Iheanacho scoring 21 in 23 so far would've been more but got Barkley on penalties.

Tom Davies is some player and Afonso Sousa (a must for £600k at the start of a save) is developing at a rapid speed in the U23s now 17 just sent him out on loan for a half a season loan to Villa in the championship he's going to be world class

Last edited:
Summer 2017/18 window transfers them mate but aye they've been superb

Pickford, Tete, VVD, Meret, Bruma and Iheanacho have came into my first team and took it to a different level something like 14pts clear at the top after 24 games with Iheanacho scoring 21 in 23 so far would've been more but got Barkley on penalties.

Tom Davies is some player on the update and Afonso Sousa (a must for £600k at the start of a save) is developing at a rapid speed in the U23s now 17 just sent him out on loan for a half a season loan to Villa in the championship he's going to be world class
I meant who did you get at start of game iv just got kuki on the cheap got 30mill left loads of players out on loan with value like niesse cleverly and delefeu but cant shift them yet.

I meant who did you get at start of game iv just got kuki on the cheap got 30mill left loads of players out on loan with value like niesse cleverly and delefeu but cant shift them yet.
Realised what you meant so edited my post :lol:

Lozano is a class winger. Once the loan players returned I got shot of the lot easily only Niasse and Steklenburg (sp) I can't get rid of so far

Realised what you meant so edited my post :lol:

Lozano is a class winger. Once the loan players returned I got shot of the lot easily only Niasse and Steklenburg (sp) I can't get rid of so far
not bad might get kenedy on loan from Chelsea I have a 4.5mill offer in for lennon think I could probraly need another striker cm cb and keeper

not bad might get kenedy on loan from Chelsea I have a 4.5mill offer in for lennon think I could probraly need another striker cm cb and keeper
Enner Valencia did fine when he had to come in for Lukaku always had Kuki as 3rd choice actually played him more as a AMC as I have a forward so far

There's a cracking young Romanian winger Andrei Ivan who I also brought in first season when Galloway returns he'll be ready for first choice also try and give Holgate plenty of games he's quality

Enner Valencia did fine when he had to come in for Lukaku always had Kuki as 3rd choice actually played him more as a AMC as I have a forward so far

There's a cracking young Romanian winger Andrei Ivan who I also brought in first season when Galloway returns he'll be ready for first choice also try and give Holgate plenty of games he's quality
pennington has been ok as well in the past

Felt like crying on my Spurs save.

Pegged United back from a 10 point lead, 4 points behind and played them at Old Trafford. 1-0 to Spurs, Griezzman the scorer.

I had Stoke at home, they had Liverpool away last game.

Beat Stoke 3-2 at home. They were 2-2 away to Liverpool, meaning I'd win the league.

Last minute United score to win 3-2. Soul destroying.

Team was:

Meret, Henrichs, Alderweireld, Tah, Bernat, Dier, Goretzka, Pjaca, Meyer, Griezmann, Kane.

2017/18 season done and won the league with 97pts and scoring over 100 goals also beat Southampton 1-0 in the FA Cup Final this after Tete getting sent off early on

Sold

Gueye £30m
Ivan £20m
Schneiderlin £6m
Reyes £4m
Lascelles £4m

Bought

Zivkovic (the Serb winger) £37m
Dendoncker £21m
Lemos £15m
Chambers £13m
Dahoud Free

Tom Davies a full international and valued at £31m after just turning 20yr old :cool:

How the fuck do you stop conceding from crosses on this game? It's absolutely ridiculous, at least one a game. Driving me insane.
Just score more crosses than them.

It's been like this for the last two versions. Fullbacks are absolute world beaters on the game.

How the fuck do you stop conceding from crosses on this game? It's absolutely ridiculous, at least one a game. Driving me insane.

I don't have that problem personally but I have an absolute ton of shots and the amount converted is shocking. Which patch do you hav out of curiosity?

I don't know if you'll be able to help or not but I'm having a problem mesel. You know a few days before a match your assistant asks which pre match prep you want to use? Attacking movement, defending set pieces, etc. Well since I've started the new season I'm no longer getting them before the matches. Any idea how to get it back?

I don't have that problem personally but I have an absolute ton of shots and the amount converted is shocking. Which patch do you hav out of curiosity?

I don't know if you'll be able to help or not but I'm having a problem mesel. You know a few days before a match your assistant asks which pre match prep you want to use? Attacking movement, defending set pieces, etc. Well since I've started the new season I'm no longer getting them before the matches. Any idea how to get it back?

Whatever the latest one is. I have that same issue too, about 18 shots a game and I'm lucky if one goes on. So bloody frustrating.

Finally picked this up, first one since fm15. Anyone got any good sites for tactical ideas/discussion? I remember strikerless, but not much else other than sigames website.

Cheers.

Going to holiday my first season in the hope the lads are relegated and take over for champo season so I can do my own rebuild.

I changed a few things with the editor, including getting rid of our loans, and players who's contract expire at the end of this season, as well as putting the 3 relegated teams in the championship, and 3 promoted teams in the premier league (put Reading down to win the playoffs).

Download this file... http://www.mediafire.com/file/p45dddiz7ismock/2017-2018_6ECB23F7-444C-4A1D-AB12-27A99603E7E1.fmf

Navigate to your documents>sports interactive>football manager 2017>editor data> and place it in that folder. Start a new game and make sure it's selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back