FM 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Into 6 year in for me with hartlepool save.

Season 1 - promoted to league one (1st)
Season 2 - promoted to championship (2nd)
Seqson 3 - bottom at xmas. Sacked.
Season 3 cont. Took over Albania national job.
Season 4 - had mediocre success with albania.
Season 5 - around feb time. Pools had 3 managers since i left. (Tony pulis sacked, shay given sacked, phil neville sacked) applys for job again. Gets it! Get us into league 1 playoffs. Promoted!
Season 6 - 8mil cash injection from new chairman. Bring on championship!!!
(Sunderland just finished 5th last year in prem :eek:)
was thinking of starting a pools game today whose good to sign get rid of etc

Started a save with Malaga they've got some half decent young'ish players then have potentially world class talents like Kuki, Ontiveros and Sandro Ramirez also Camacho looks quality hoping to have a quality all Spanish starting XI after 3 or 4 seasons

was thinking of starting a pools game today whose good to sign get rid of etc
Bwst signings for me were charlie l'anson (350k from valencia!), bright osayi-samuel (blackpool 650k) and churripi (freebie from sevilla b), sold billy paytnor and jordan richatds for combined 600k fairly sharpish!

Bwst signings for me were charlie l'anson (350k from valencia!), bright osayi-samuel (blackpool 650k) and churripi (freebie from sevilla b), sold billy paytnor and jordan richatds for combined 600k fairly sharpish!
cheers guessing you get nowt to start with might see if any sunderland lads will join

Just onto March on my first season with The Lads. 5th in the league but only 8 points off top and unbeaten at home, in the quarter finals of the FA Cup and won the Capital One Cup

Defoe on 33 goals for the season already :eek:

Last edited:
Just started a new game as AC Milan, trying to bring the glory back to them...

Sold a few big earners but kept Bacca.

The season has started off superbly, I've won 6 out of my first 7 games, only me and inter have done this. However caligiari beat me 1-0 after I had something mental like 32 shots and 20 on target... they had 5 shots and 1 on target...

First season at Everton finished 3rd won the league cup

Sold Lukaku for £95m to Arsenal :eek:

Logon or register to see this image

Then went on a batshit mental spending and selling spree :lol:

Starting XI looks like this now

Pickford
Tete - Mere - Van Dijk - Galloway
Gana - Davies
Lozano - Barkley - Bruma
Iheanacho​
Subs

Zieler
Reyes
Lascelles
Schneiderlin or Hughes
Gray
Kuki
Dembele

Last edited:
started with ac milan only 5mill budget got ronaldinhio in on free and kuki on loan squad is fairly decent but could do with a quality cm to go with montalivo

started with ac milan only 5mill budget got ronaldinhio in on free and kuki on loan squad is fairly decent but could do with a quality cm to go with montalivo

Could have signed Kuki for 1 million, juat had to offer him a contract and he is yours for 1 mill compo at the start of the game

Is anywhere selling this at a decent price at the minute? I'm a week away from finishing university and I've been holding out purchasing for so long as I couldn't risk this taking over my life. :lol:

First season at Everton finished 3rd won the league cup

Sold Lukaku for £95m to Arsenal :eek:

Then went on a batshit mental spending and selling spree :lol:

Starting XI looks like this now

Pickford
Tete - Mere - Van Dijk - Galloway
Gana - Davies
Lozano - Barkley - Bruma
Iheanacho​
Subs

Zieler
Reyes
Lascelles
Schneiderlin or Hughes
Gray
Kuki
Dembele
Lascelles? Mag.

:lol: Just weakening them mate ;)

You can sign him for £1m comp as soon as you start your save I got him and Afonso Sousa 16yr old future world class player from FCP for £1.6m compo :lol::cool:

Aye that's what I done but just with Kuki absolute steal hahaha currently going wel for me at AC second in the league and catching inter quickly ! It's been a cracking first season however Juve are 4th and 10 points behind me !

30s man loving Iheanacho :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Aye that's what I done but just with Kuki absolute steal hahaha currently going wel for me at AC second in the league and catching inter quickly ! It's been a cracking first season however Juve are 4th and 10 points behind me !
Been tempted with a Milan save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back