FM 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

playing at Elland Road for a year while Hillsborough is getting expanded. Pickford is throwing a strop as Man U offered 3.4mill for him and I rejected it. Hes valued at 12 and has a 24mill release clause :confused:

playing at Elland Road for a year while Hillsborough is getting expanded. Pickford is throwing a strop as Man U offered 3.4mill for him and I rejected it. Hes valued at 12 and has a 24mill release clause :confused:

The players are absolute morons on the game when demanding transfers. Pretty much ruins it at times :evil:

I'm sure the little kernt has just put in a shite performance on purpose - conceded 2 shite goals against watford

Definitely happens. Played 3 players who were all unhappy and lost practically every game from September to January.

Suppose their abysmal morale plays a part.

Definitely happens. Played 3 players who were all unhappy and lost practically every game from September to January.

Suppose their abysmal morale plays a part.
think I'm just going to play him a few more times and if he doesn't improve, ill get rid

think I'm just going to play him a few more times and if he doesn't improve, ill get rid
Aye hes gone, sold for 5.5mill and brought in David Raya from Blackburn for 6.5 - 21 year old Spaniard

Last edited:
Cancelo is a snidey little ****.

We have the same song and dance every 6 months.

"I want to leave because so and so are interested in me"

"Ok, you can leave if they meet our valuation of you. Your value is £26m but you're worth £40m to us"

"That's too high. You'll regret this"

"So fuck. Piss off"

3 months later.

"I want to stay now boss. No one is interested in me anymore"

Rinse and repeat

Have you still got Joe Wildsmith ? Hes just as good as Pickford on my Sheff Wed save although is 2nd choice to Butland

Have you still got Joe Wildsmith ? Hes just as good as Pickford on my Sheff Wed save although is 2nd choice to Butland
Aye, he was shite for me when I played him, always seemed to let daft goals in.
I've fucked Wednesday off now, players just weren't happy to be at the club and I couldn't get a tactic working after mine decided just to stop working.
Dropped down to take over the lads who were in 21st place under Nigel Pearson

I'm not sure if this is the same for everybody but if you have a player kicking off over a new contract i'm finding that its always the agent pushing it, if you click 'ask the player to sack agent' every single one has done it and it means you don't have to splash out on a new deal.
It'll be that **** McKay

"Ok, you can leave if they meet our valuation of you. Your value is £26m but you're worth £40m to us"

"So fuck. Piss off"

3 months later.

Rinse and repeat
:lol:

"So fuck. Piss off"

3 months later.

Rinse and repeat
Gerard Deulofeu was the same on my Everton save.
Already unhappy, wanted to leave and I agreed to let him go for £20m (Valued at £14m) and he said it was too high.
Jumped up little prick

PSG bid circa £19m and off he fucked

Last edited:
It'll be that **** McKay

:lol:

Gerard Deulofeu was the same on my Everton save.
Already unhappy, wanted to leave and I agreed to let him go for £20m (Valued at £14m) and he said it was too high.
Jumped up little prick

PSG bid circa £19m and off he fucked

Players seem to either be completely unreasonable or total push overs. No middle ground.

I tend to not care whether i piss them off. Always have a bath of kids pushing to break through so have no qualms about forcing someone to train with the kids and run their contract down.

Contract disputes are my favourite. I will not be held to ransom by agents

Players seem to either be completely unreasonable or total push overs. No middle ground.

I tend to not care whether i piss them off. Always have a bath of kids pushing to break through so have no qualms about forcing someone to train with the kids and run their contract down.

Contract disputes are my favourite. I will not be held to ransom by agents

:eek:

pretty sure that was supposed to say "batch of kids"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back