Flying Aids RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sound lad, spoke to him a few times on here when, looking back now, he must have been going through hell, however you'd never have known, just bravely faced the hand that was dealt him. One off, legend of the SMB forever. RIP Keith fella

The funeral of Keith Brown (Flying Aids) will be held at South Shields Crematorium at 1:00PM on Friday 3rd January 2014. It was Keith's wish for people to wear a football top of whichever team they support, so this would be appreciated if possible.
Details of the venue following the service will be confirmed soon. (the fountain in south shields is now confirmed)
family flowers only please- all/any donations to St Clare's hospice please.

Haven't been on here for a while but after speaking to Sneech felt I had to come and read the tributes. I only ever had dealings with Keith once, he needed a ticket for the F.A cup game at Everton a few seasons ago and I managed to source him one, I was talking to him on the phone whilst he travelled to Spennymoor to pick it up. So sad that he lost his battle. R.I.P. Your battle and fight makes other people's problems and complaints immaterial. Like many had said before if you need anything Mal you know where I am.

Not had any real internet connection for the last week; such a shame to find this post on here. I always find it strange that, despite having not met many of the folks on this site, it always hits me hard when one of our members passes away. He showed true strength and character in light of his condition, traits that I am sure would desert me if I ever found myself in his position. A humorous poster whose absence will be strongly felt. Thoughts are with the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back