Flying Aids RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favourite posters just for how much he wound people up.

Particularly enjoyed The Spug Wars and was delighted that I was able to contribute 'backstage'. So much sadness around at the moment, I feel almost guilty that me mam was sent home from hospital yesterday for her Xmas dinner. She's never been on the SMB though. We've lost another star.

Just found out about Keith from mutual friends on Facebook - I knew him from School and often saw him at the match over the years and spoke to him a few times via PM on here when we realised who one another were - Mal I'm guessing you'll be my fellow Asthma boy from the year above me at Mortimer.
Keith could start an argument in an empty room when it came to football but was always a genuine decent lad - daft as a brush at times but always made me smile - he will be sorely missed RIP Keith
your inbox is full- i cant message you mate

RIP Keith, the board has lost a massive character. Sounds like he was a cracking bloke where it really matters too.

Very sad news, sorry to hear that. If it helps in any way that a complete stranger on an internet forum spends a few seconds thinking about you and your brother while raising a glass, then I'll be doing that this evening.

Well here i am x mas eve starting a thread like many others i have read in the past and never in a million years thought i would actually be starting.
it is with great sadness that i inform the SMB that my youngest brother Flying Aids (keith)passed away at 5.40 tonight
i know some of you off here knew him and 90% of the rest probably argued with him at some point (even me) :) yes he was a stubborn git at times and had his opinions but hey ho rightly or wrongly don't we all ?
keith supported sunderland since being born (he had no choice i was his brother) and followed the lads home and away since the early 80's right up to sneaking out of hospital (on the pretext of a family party) and going to Bolton in the cup :)
i cant really think of too much else to say at the moment but to add he died peacefully with my mother at his side with his sunderland blanket on
rip kid

forever 46
RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back