Floritas/The Diamond Strip.

Got a taxi from Fatfield to Grey St. a few years ago , witty taxi driver said “you mean Jurassic Park ?” , haven’t got a clue what you’re on about I replied.

“It’s where all the dinosaurs go mate “

Guess that confirmed my age as well then.

Cost him his tip , cheeky bastard.
Was he not on about ‘Greys Club’? It’s been known as Jurassic Park for yonks

Me and the girl were in The Continental last night. Love that bar. Decided for a laugh we would try one of the Geordie shore bars for one on the way home. Went in the above. Fuck me 😂

£8 to get into the worst bar in the city. Asked for a whisky and they only had Jim beam. Instead asked for beer and it was summat like coors or nowt. The bar bloke treat my lass like she should be grateful just to be in there. What the fuck do people see in places like this man. Fair play to them for making it a success but I really can’t get my head around why it is.

It was canny funny.

Is the continental the one across the road on the corner? Keep forgetting it’s there and meant to try it a few times but just never seem to get around to it

Is the continental the one across the road on the corner? Keep forgetting it’s there and meant to try it a few times but just never seem to get around to it
Aye it is. Owned by the people that have El Coto. Have the biggest selection of gin I’ve ever seen. Nice people as well.

Back