Floritas/The Diamond Strip.

Thing is it was dirty and full of scruffs. I couldn’t work out why exactly people were paying. The continental acosss the road is such a brilliant bar and is free. Pleased I went in though I’ve always fancied a look in.

Is that worse like?

Aye House of Smith is hell on Earth.

I remember when 2 Geordie shore clowns tried to open a bar in Sunderland. They said theyd been partying all over the world so knew what made a good bar. Made out that Sunderland folk had nowhere decent & should be grateful for this gift.

I never went in, but they had plastic palm trees outside. It looked tacky as owt.

Lasted about 6 months. They then did a Bruce & blamed the failure on their Geordie roots.

I have never been but always thought it would be the fashionable premium drinks rather than bog standard shite.
Saturday afternoons are the best time to go to Newcastle on the lash.
The best time to go anywhere on the lash. Sunday afternoons a close second.
I remember when 2 Geordie shore clowns tried to open a bar in Sunderland. They said theyd been partying all over the world so knew what made a good bar. Made out that Sunderland folk had nowhere decent & should be grateful for this gift.

I never went in, but they had plastic palm trees outside. It looked tacky as owt.

Lasted about 6 months. They then did a Bruce & blamed the failure on their Geordie roots.
Neither of them were even from Newcastle either the melts. That bar is still shite now.

Last edited:
I have never been but always thought it would be the fashionable premium drinks rather than bog standard shite.

The best time to go anywhere on the lash. Sunday afternoons a close second.

Neither of them were even from Newcastle either the melts. That bar is still shite now.
Is it that ‘Hidden’ or whatever the fuck it’s called?

Back