Florida

We used these too. . But like others have said there’s not much to be saved on the park tickets by shopping around.
Unfortunately not. Just found out today as well Virgin have moved flight forward 2.5 hours so will have to book hotel now near Glasgow. Also for Virgin flights, it says I cant check in till day before flight, is this right as passport info will have to be inputted. Not much info that I can see.

Unfortunately not. Just found out today as well Virgin have moved flight forward 2.5 hours so will have to book hotel now near Glasgow. Also for Virgin flights, it says I cant check in till day before flight, is this right as passport info will have to be inputted. Not much info that I can see.

Isn't that the same for all airlines? You can still put passport details in before then

Just booked up earlier For 4 of us in June next year. Conorado springs in Disney, quick service dining plan, Disney and universal tickets for 14 days. £7254. That’s from Newcastle on the Dreamliner aswell. Buzzing!

Decent price that. Just booked 3 of us into Caribbean Beach next May, from Manchester with upgraded dinning plan, 14 day tickets, for £6200. Over a Grand cheaper than a few days later during kids half term.

Just booked for next Easter.

Using BA. Flying to Miami from NCl via Heathrow. It’s a 4 hour drive up to Orlando but it was £1,500 cheaper, so that’s worth 8 hours at the wheel to me. Sorted the villa out with Debbies Villas.

Just booked for next Easter.

Using BA. Flying to Miami from NCl via Heathrow. It’s a 4 hour drive up to Orlando but it was £1,500 cheaper, so that’s worth 8 hours at the wheel to me. Sorted the villa out with Debbies Villas.
It might be worth asking BA how much it would be to add Miami to Orlando flights, usually doesn't cost anymore, although they might charge you an amendment fee now.
They have weird pricing sometimes, I've seen flights to Orlando via JFK that were cheaper than the same flight but stopping in New York. So NCL to JFK was £500 but NCL to MCO was £450 same plane across the Atlantic.

It might be worth asking BA how much it would be to add Miami to Orlando flights, usually doesn't cost anymore, although they might charge you an amendment fee now.
They have weird pricing sometimes, I've seen flights to Orlando via JFK that were cheaper than the same flight but stopping in New York. So NCL to JFK was £500 but NCL to MCO was £450 same plane across the Atlantic.

Sadly i'd already checked and because of the extra bags I've got it would be an extra £1k to make that connection.

It’s mad hot here at the moment over 35’c
We found the theme parks just too hot during day time so we doing water parks all day up too 5ish then heading to theme parks till 9ish hell of a long day but heat is pretty unbearable tbh
But finding the queues are much better especially in the universal parks after 5

Seaworld today, two coasters done. Class , lovin it. Rolling rock by the pool at 6.30pm, still warm.
How long you out there for mate? We’re going 14th June.

This will be third trip. Not done seaworld as always focused on Disney with the kids ages. Bit older now so doing seaworld/Busch etc this time

Been here two days mate, here till june 7th. Our first time. Digs at grande villas are class mind. As someone said its 35ish at mo, but we have done universal Sunday and Seaworld yesterday. Queues at seaworld were only 20 mins most of day, 5 mins at 5ish. Kids really enjoyed it. Aquatica today, discovery cove tomoro.

Back