Floral Tribute for the Newcastle lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly disagree with this arresting and jailing of people who post offensive shite online, it's becoming a joke, opinions are like arseholes everyones got one.
Smacks of the nanny state that Britain has become.

Much to simplistic.
If you are prepared to put your name and address to the opinion fair enough.
It's when people are offensive and hide behind made up persona it has to be controlled.
Say what you would say to someone's face or keep it to yourself.
Truth is most people would not for fear of the reaction!

£32,205. Donations seem to be slowing off now. It's been a magnificent effort by everyone concerned and 2 worthy charities will benefit immensely.

Yeah they've slowed to a trickle now, fantastic effort by everyone.

I've just sent an email to the go-fund people asking if they can take their fees then send £200 to my account (for the flooas), and send the rest 50/50 directly to the charities. The fund will still be open and show the full amount raised for when Split put their money in (and future donations). Then I'll close it and split the money 50/50 again.

I've just sent an email to the go-fund people asking if they can take their fees then send £200 to my account (for the flooas), and send the rest 50/50 directly to the charities. The fund will still be open and show the full amount raised for when Split put their money in (and future donations). Then I'll close it and split the money 50/50 again.
WELL DONE YOU !

Thank you for encouraging others to display what NE football support is really about.

None of the hatred so often displayed by the kiddywinks on both sides, just two sets of supporters who understand and ultimately respect each other.

Many thanks again!

Fantastic effort by you as well. I think we can all be proud of what has been achieved but you started it. My cap is doffed.

I hope go-fund will do something about their fees but the miserable me thinks charitable donation websites don't have a lot of charity.

Good luck because the chosen charities deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back