time to lock this post make it gold and treasure it forever

be a pity to let any kids spoil it

should also serve as a reminder that respect goes a long way in life

let's hope safc fans and nufc fans remember this well

in the coming games this season

football is our passion our families are our life
What he said

What he said
I am working in Holland for the next 3 weeks, arrived last night. Very moving tribute outside the front of the airport, thousands of flowers, teddy bears for all the children, not seen so many flowers since Princess Diana died. Saw an Aberdeen scarf there and said a couple of slilent prayers for all the victims. RIP

Last edited:
just got back from holiday and caught up on all this (donation in- nearly 32k now). Had a couple of calls from Newcastle mates about it as well.
well done Fergie for bringing this together

check out the fountain bar
Tomorrow night Mal, and thanks for your donation. Not sure what your kid would have made of all this mind :lol: although the charities are very appropriate.

Bernard Bresslaw has done a runner
Here man, I've got a job yu naa. I'm not like the wasters on here....

MalcolmX

Winger
Tomorrow night Mal, and thanks for your donation. Not sure what your kid would have made of all this mind :lol: although the charities are very appropriate.

free beer in the fountain tomorrow night lads Fergie is paying----I will text all the lads and inform them mate don't worry
me neither mind :) he spent a little time in the Bobby Robson wing so if it is going to that trust then its very appropriate

speedyftm

Winger
I've just upgraded my BCB season tickets to the Quinns sports bar package. Can't make the Man City game on the 3rd December so happy to raffle/Auction my 2 tickets off for the cause, not sure if they would fetch mutch but the match day value is £120 per ticket.
Just a quick update.

I've accepted the generous offer quoted above and they will be auctioned off next Saturday night as part of the HatTrick fundraiser at The SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.