Floral Tribute for the Newcastle lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paypal also take 20p from every individual donation, which as it stands at the moment(£31,650 from 2,981 donators) is £596.20 or another 1.8%.

Nothing can be done now, as has been pointed out it's a necessary evil. Lets hope SAFC come up trumps, but nothing yet :(

Nothing can be done now, as has been pointed out it's a necessary evil. Lets hope SAFC come up trumps, but nothing yet :(

Hope both clubs come up with something. PL wise we're not talking about a lot of money and even being cynical they know the press coverage this has had, it won't do them any harm to get involved. I'll be disappointed if they don't both offer to do something tbh.

Hope both clubs come up with something. PL wise we're not talking about a lot of money and even being cynical they know the press coverage this has had, it won't do them any harm to get involved. I'll be disappointed if they don't both offer to do something tbh.

this was about the fans ( the people of the north east ) and not which clubs we support or the two clubs .

this was about the fans ( the people of the north east ) and not which clubs we support or the two clubs .

Indeed it was but id still like to see the clubs do something, whether its linked to this fundraising or something separate. An auction or similar could easily be held and would raise canny money. But aye, youre right, this isnt about the clubs

why ? just because you do something good, expecting others to , kinda detracts from the original sentiment of why you did it

Why? Well because i think they could raise a decent amount of money for good causes and show that the regions clubs, like its supporters, can come together to leave a legacy for the 2 fans involved. Im not going to get into a debate over it but i dont think theres anything wrong with saying itd be good to see the clubs do something good as well! Honestly, some people would argue over anything on here.

proud of sunderland and the north east and yes even bloody nufc

over what has happened over the last few days

time to lock this post make it gold and treasure it forever

be a pity to let any kids spoil it

should also serve as a reminder that respect goes a long way in life

let's hope safc fans and nufc fans remember this well

in the coming games this season

football is our passion our families are our life

What he said

What he said

I am working in Holland for the next 3 weeks, arrived last night. Very moving tribute outside the front of the airport, thousands of flowers, teddy bears for all the children, not seen so many flowers since Princess Diana died. Saw an Aberdeen scarf there and said a couple of slilent prayers for all the victims. RIP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back