Floral Tribute for the Newcastle lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a similar incident down here involving a guy fro Wales who posted distasteful things about that teacher who was stabbed in the classroom a couple of months ago and if I remember correctly he was given a custodial sentence

There was a similar incident down here involving a guy fro Wales who posted distasteful things about that teacher who was stabbed in the classroom a couple of months ago and if I remember correctly he was given a custodial sentence

Champion.

Mind I`d have nearly every fecker who tweets/uses facebook locked up if I had my way. :lol:

Seriously though, feckers might think twice about typing outrageous stuff so they get a bit attention before they sign on may think twice now. I doubt it like.

Fair play mate. As i say i didn't mean to knock the course of this thread just my opinion.

I would give the police enough credit to be able to tell the difference between serial scum and someone who made an intemperate remark which they regret?

Hi all. A couple of things...

The 7% cut- Could anyone with press/journalist contacts not ask them to get in touch with go fund me and 'have a word' :)

The fund- Is it definitely going to stay open longer?
I had a meeting on Tuesday with the organiser of next Saturdays charity event at The SOL. They suggested having a collection for the fund but I said it would be closed. If not then this could probably be done.
Or if anyone can donate or supply something that would be a great auction prize I could possibly get it auctioned off on the night solely for the fund.
Drop me a pm regarding this if need be folks.
If you're interested I can get some music industry related memorabilia to auction. Can definitely get some deep purple stuff (signed pics or tickets/VIP passes to a show of their choice) and I can try a few other bands. Drop me a pm if you are interested...

proud of sunderland and the north east and yes even bloody nufc

over what has happened over the last few days

time to lock this post make it gold and treasure it forever

be a pity to let any kids spoil it

should also serve as a reminder that respect goes a long way in life

let's hope safc fans and nufc fans remember this well

in the coming games this season

football is our passion our families are our life
Thank you Mr Ryder.

Sorry for delayed reply, full of busy at the minute.

I'm always interested and willing to try and raise money from anything that is offered.

Obviously those Quinns Bar tickets would be ideal.
Music isn't my strong point but if you think those sort of things would make money I'll certainly try and do so.

If anyone wants my contact details drop me a pm please.

fumbling hell, the job of getting the lads bodies home. What a hell of an ordeal for these families.

fumbling hell, the job of getting the lads bodies home. What a hell of an ordeal for these families.
slightly concerned by noone replying to this post. 2 lads bodies need reconciling with their family. My father chucked himself in front of a train and killed himself. He was the man who took me to roker when i was a bairn. Been lost since. Every match i pray for him

Last edited by a moderator:

slightly concerned by noone replying to this post. 2 lads bodies need reconciling with their family. My father chucked himself in front of a train and killed himself. He was the man who took me to roker when i was a bairn. Been lost since. Every match i pray for him
:cry: Hope you're okay marra.

Sorry for delayed reply, full of busy at the minute.

I'm always interested and willing to try and raise money from anything that is offered.

Obviously those Quinns Bar tickets would be ideal.
Music isn't my strong point but if you think those sort of things would make money I'll certainly try and do so.

If anyone wants my contact details drop me a pm please.
Send me a PM with your contact details mate and we will sort out the tickets for Quinns bar for the City match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back