Flight Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you're not getting a direct flight to your destination then Amsterdam is as good an airport as anywhere to get your connecting flight from.

Worked on a lot of projects around Europe in the late 90s/00s and would pick Schipol anytime over GDG or god forbid , LHR . Straigh in the KLM lounge smoking room for a couple of hours :)

Is he entitled because of fog? He should have landed in Newcastle at 8.45am this morning, but it'll be 7pm when he lands now.

They said he wasn't entitled to anything for food and drink in the airport. They were handing out bottles of water to the queue he was in but they ran out before they got to him and never came back. He's still in Amsterdam with no euros and two packets of crisps! He's got his debit card if he gets desperate but he doesn't want to use it because of the fees.

I'd certainly be trying. Fair enough the weather can delay people, but then sounds like he's had a right f**k on getting home and they've not been the best

I'd certainly be trying. Fair enough the weather can delay people, but then sounds like he's had a right f**k on getting home and they've not been the best

He looked broken when I picked him up last night - bless him! He ended up using his debit card to buy food and drinks as KLM give you a sandwich and a drink, but Aer Lingus don't.

His suitcase has since been found and will be delivered to our house sometime today.

He looked broken when I picked him up last night - bless him! He ended up using his debit card to buy food and drinks as KLM give you a sandwich and a drink, but Aer Lingus don't.

His suitcase has since been found and will be delivered to our house sometime today.

That's what I told you yesterday, a anyway the bairn is home safe so alls well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back