*&*^ Fleetwood vs SAFC ^*&*

The over reaction has been unbelievable like. We’ve been horrendous under Parkinson, really f***ing shit.
Overreaction man ffs. What like people saying that was a better performance as was the Donny one? Just cos people aren't saying that was utter shite?

Nowt to clap here. It’s the old Third Division and we cannot beat the shit that pretend to be football teams. Get real, there is Not one good thing about the present state of play. Any team that cannot score goals and cannot keep a clean sheet is in for a tough time. Add a manager not interested in winning, New New Year.

Overreaction man ffs. What like people saying that was a better performance as was the Donny one? Just cos people aren't saying that was utter shite?

He's referring to the person I quoted who is already talking about us being back in the automatic promotion hunt if we win the next two.

There have been plenty saying similar. On the back of one win and a draw.

A system that is working for us allied to significant increase in fitness has given an improvement allowing us to be comfortably the better team in last two games.

With Ross we were mostly the lesser team this season.

I don’t care who the manager is if he improves us week on week. Let’s see how Saturday goes.

My post that he quoted was in response to a poster who said if we beat Lincoln and Wycomb we are back in the hunt for top two. There are loads talking about promotion on this thread and others.

I would say that's an overreaction.

Last edited:
It's a sign how far the club's stock has fallen that we are fairly happy about not getting steamrolled by a club whose stadium shares a diving garden fence with a row of houses.
Like we are some all powerful giant in this league. We should be, but the clubs stock has been sinking well before today, with defeats at Lincoln City, Shrewsbury Town and Gillingham, so I'll take this away draw and hope we smash the aforementioned Lincoln on Saturday.
The Bolton (who are the whipping boys) game was awful. I don't know what you saw there that you liked. We beat Donny who I expected to be a much tougher test and then today we had a load of chances against a poor team and couldn't score until we got a dubious pen and escaped with a draw.

It only looks like an improvement because we were so dismal before and the bar had been set so low.

Keeping him any longer than he's already been here is a mistake. A few decent performances and a win once in a blue moon won't change that.
Our pen was dubious??

What does that make theirs??

Last edited:
The Bolton (who are the whipping boys) game was awful. I don't know what you saw there that you liked. We beat Donny who I expected to be a much tougher test and then today we had a load of chances against a poor team and couldn't score until we got a dubious pen and escaped with a draw.

It only looks like an improvement because we were so dismal before and the bar had been set so low.

Keeping him any longer than he's already been here is a mistake. A few decent performances and a win once in a blue moon won't change that.
All about opinions mate. Mine is that getting rid of a manager that has (we’d like to think) lined up a couple of players to improve the current crop and is without doubt showed signs of improvement is a mistake. Especially, if it’s to replace him with a manager with no experience whatsoever who fans hope will change things for the better based on FA reasoning other than things can’t get much worse.

Like we are some all powerful giant in this league. We should be, but the clubs stock has been sinking well before today, with defeats at Lincoln City, Shrewsbury Town and Gillingham, so I'll take this away draw and hope we smash the aforementioned Lincoln on Saturday.

Our pen was dubious??

What does that make theirs??

Disgraceful.

Doesn't change the fact we wouldn't have scored without one.

A system that is working for us allied to significant increase in fitness has given an improvement allowing us to be comfortably the better team in last two games.

With Ross we were mostly the lesser team this season.

I don’t care who the manager is if he improves us week on week. Let’s see how Saturday goes.
Not sure the system works mind - we still don't get enough players forward - but it's something to build on.

As an aside, when people talk about expectant fans they should look at the number of people on here recognising improvement despite the result.

All about opinions mate. Mine is that getting rid of a manager that has (we’d like to think) lined up a couple of players to improve the current crop and is without doubt showed signs of improvement is a mistake. Especially, if it’s to replace him with a manager with no experience whatsoever who fans hope will change things for the better based on FA reasoning other than things can’t get much worse.

I wouldn't necessarily give it to Phillips but he's not the only option.

Parkinson has been a joke of an appointment, his win percentage is disgusting. People seem to want to just pretend that isn't the case and suddenly he's going to become a decent manager.

The longer he's here the more damage he will do.

I wouldn't necessarily give it to Phillips but he's not the only option.

Parkinson has been a joke of an appointment, his win percentage is disgusting. People seem to want to just pretend that isn't the case and suddenly he's going to become a decent manager.

The longer he's here the more damage he will do.

There are signs of improvement. The window will hopefully add to that. We’re the only game on Sat. Win that and we’re a point off the play-offs. Win the following week and we’re 6 off top with a game in hand. Most would have taken that early in the New Year when Ross left.

There are signs of improvement. The window will hopefully add to that. We’re the only game on Sat. Win that and we’re a point off the play-offs. Win the following week and we’re 6 off top with a game in hand. Most would have taken that early in the New Year when Ross left.

Why do you expect us to win the next two when it took us two months to win one game and we have won 3 in 17?

Saturday is a big game and it will also give us a chance to address the sins of the away game at Lincoln. Now, we were truly abysmal that day.

Back