Fleetwood preview podcast

I slated one of your previous guests but this time i will credit the Fleetwood one. Very informative and knowledgeable, sounded like a genuine guy. Good listen, although i am now worried about their strength :lol:

I slated one of your previous guests but this time i will credit the Fleetwood one. Very informative and knowledgeable, sounded like a genuine guy. Good listen, although i am now worried about their strength :lol:
Which one? Ha every guest has their own style i suppose, but I feel quite lucky that I personally like 95% of them!

Listening to that my confidence has grown - not that I had any doubt about winning. In my mind, to set up to be a stable mid-table side, indicates of a lack of desire - there'd be a public lynching in Market Square if that was the philosophy here. I'm going for a 1-3 win to us.

Which one? Ha every guest has their own style i suppose, but I feel quite lucky that I personally like 95% of them!
The Canadian Accrington fan had a bit of a bizarre accent didn’t he! Very good listen as always. Forgot Grayson was there.

Let’s hope the Hoff can handle Delap style long throws!

The Canadian Accrington fan had a bit of a bizarre accent didn’t he! Very good listen as always. Forgot Grayson was there.

Let’s hope the Hoff can handle Delap style long throws!
Lived in Toronto 40 years but born in Stanley and lived there til late teens. Mental that he gets to 7 games a year

Every team we play seem to be world beaters, I've never known as many fans to back their teams to win games like they do in league one. It's as if we should be worried about every team.

Every team we play seem to be world beaters, I've never known as many fans to back their teams to win games like they do in league one. It's as if we should be worried about every team.
Think the significant thing is gip, any bugger is capable of beating anyone in this league.

That was very good. Also good to get a balanced view - he made a point of saying he's not a Fleetwood fan and was just talking about them from a more balanced press perspective, knowledge gleaned from covering them, rather than through the filter of a fan. Good choice.

That was very good. Also good to get a balanced view - he made a point of saying he's not a Fleetwood fan and was just talking about them from a more balanced press perspective, knowledge gleaned from covering them, rather than through the filter of a fan. Good choice.
Thank you. Hard to come by, but great when you can. Been meaning to have Tom on a while but never managed to get it sorted, so pleased I did and pleased people have enjoyed it in the main.

Back