Fleetwood Mac sack Lindsey!

I think it's earlier in the thread somebody posted them doing The Chain on Ellen - he does an amicable job, and his voice sits in well enough, but there's summit missing like.
Something massive missing!! Seen them twice in the last 6 years, once with Christine and once without, they were great both times. Wouldnt have any interest in seeing them without Lindsey though tbh.

Something massive missing!! Seen them twice in the last 6 years, once with Christine and once without, they were great both times. Wouldnt have any interest in seeing them without Lindsey though tbh.
I've said I'll go if they come up here but I'm not making any great deal of effort.

Unless maybe if they do Hyde Park and the lineup's good, as that's a decent day out.

It's just such a shame what's happened really. I saw them for the first time on the last tour with the Rumours lineup and they were outstanding.

"They've sacked Lindsey! Heard he was caught with a young lad in his dressing room."

"Buckingham?"

"Nar, just necking on and that."

"Just rumours though?"

"I think he definitely played on Tusk as well."

Seen them at Maine road in the nineties brilliant show with lyndsey No where to be seen
The Christians supported them what ever happened to them ?

Back