Fleetwood Mac sack Lindsey!

Two different guitar players entirely - and Lindsey's been the only one worth watching for the past 40 years.
In totally different bands despite the name. Peter Green has been very ill for much of the past 40 yers and in fact for at least 20 of them he made no appearances at all. It's clear that although his health has improved he is still unwell and does really well to get up on stage so Lindsey Buckingham is the only one of the two who you have been able to watch for 40 years.
Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac with Jeremy Spencer was a progressive Blue's band whereas "Fleetwood Mac" descended into "Euro-Pop".

In totally different bands despite the name. Peter Green has been very ill for much of the past 40 yers and in fact for at least 20 of them he made no appearances at all. It's clear that although his health has improved he is still unwell and does really well to get up on stage so Lindsey Buckingham is the only one of the two who you have been able to watch for 40 years.
Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac with Jeremy Spencer was a progressive Blue's band whereas "Fleetwood Mac" descended into "Euro-Pop".
Exactly, and Lindsey has continued to excel throughout that time.

I would hardly call the Rumours lineup "Euro-pop" mind. :lol:

Anyway, Mike dein a bit Greeny...

More Pagey than Greeny in the solos. :lol:

Last edited:
It’s dull as shit the way the hipsters keep banging on about Peter Green in Fleetwood Mac being the better version. Just like those who can’t accept Gilmour replacing Syd in Pink Floyd. It’s been several decades, long past time to get over it!

It’s dull as shit the way the hipsters keep banging on about Peter Green in Fleetwood Mac being the better version. Just like those who can’t accept Gilmour replacing Syd in Pink Floyd. It’s been several decades, long past time to get over it!
"Hipster" Thanks very much I am over the moon - I was 66 years old last week. :lol::lol:

I still posses (and play) Mac's first album on the Blue Horizon label and just for the record I didn't even accept Mick Tylor replacing Brian Jones in the Stones and Brian was dead.

"Hipster" Thanks very much I am over the moon - I was 66 years old last week. :lol::lol:

I still posses (and play) Mac's first album on the Blue Horizon label and just for the record I didn't even accept Mick Tylor replacing Brian Jones in the Stones and Brian was dead.
:D:D
Mick Taylor? Never mind him, what about that bloody pretender Bill Wyman? The Stones were never the same after he replaced Dick Taylor. Anyone who thinks different is just a bandwagon jumping Jonny-come-lately.

I’d take europop ahead of progressive blues any day.

Back