Fleabag

I really thought I'd love it. But after a couple of episodes she just started to get on my nerves. Probably says more about me... However I love Killing Eve and it's good to see a woman getting a lot of positive media attention, so good for her.

I really thought I'd love it. But after a couple of episodes she just started to get on my nerves. Probably says more about me... However I love Killing Eve and it's good to see a woman getting a lot of positive media attention, so good for her.

Two very different but very good shows. A talented lady.

Absolutely amazing TV. The absolute perfect balance of tragic and comedy. The type of show Gervais could only dream of making now. The best TV show of the year (and that includes Alan Partridge, which I also love)

Half decent. There is enough to keep me entertained, but it's nothing special.

Yeah, she is annoying but I suppose that's the point - she's supposed to be annoying.

There's some quality scenes in it where I was laughing me head off, but they're few and far between, and generally it's a case of: "lost, soulless woman meandering between one disaster and another" repeated ad nauseam. It's hardly plumbing the depths of human experience as a decent chunk of the country is doing the same thing and we all know this. It's a souped up reality television show.

As I say, watchable, but that's as much down to the lack of decent competition and she is saying nothing that isn't obvious to the average person.

Last edited:

Back