Flat faced dogs

Surely its time these were banned in the UK. Lass at work (you wouldn't want to trust me) has just had to have her French Bulldog put down at 9 months. Not fair on the dogs that they now get bred for looks rather than health.

The OP has made some twattish posts in the past, but I fully agree with him here.

These 'toy' dog breeds are ridiculously inbred and a genetic mess, purely for the purposes of fashion.
I had been banned for almost 3 years and haven't posted anything at all bad since I cam back:lol:

Surely its time these were banned in the UK. Lass at work (you wouldn't want to trust me) has just had to have her French Bulldog put down at 9 months. Not fair on the dogs that they now get bred for looks rather than health.

Personally I bought my Frenchie from a proper breeder from Leeds who competes regular in Crufts. She breeds hers knowing what health problems can occur with them so purposely bred her “longer” nosed bitch with a flatter faced dog which resulted in the litter having a more normal face. I see some frenchies what struggle breathing etc so get what you are saying but let’s not tar all with the same brush. If you seen mine you’d fully understand what I mean. He is true to type but has incredible shape and leanness and all muscle not fat as a lot are and has no breathing problems.
I think the point you are trying to make is when bellends just breed for breeding sake to make money whilst not caring about what they are bringing into the world.

Last edited:

Back