Flash Sport Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTR

Striker
Anyone else just get an email from them?

Was the best streaming service I'd ever used - £40-50 for the whole year was ideal too. Shame it closed down.

Problem now is that I just cannot trust any of these people.

FlashSportStreams was gone for nearly 3 years now and part of our staff has come back together in the interest of our users, to simply bring the quality and commitment that was in FSS, but in a totally new level! We are now relocated to <URL Removed by OP> and launching full force on August 15th, RIGHT BEFORE the EPL season kicks off. With nearly 200+ channels to provide, we are more than confident that you will be happy with the results that our team can bring.
Further to this, we feel there is also one more elephant in the room that we need to talk about. The old website owner, Kev, did indeed run away with quite a bit of money when FSS was closed down a couple years ago. For this reason, we are not charging an excessive rate for the abundance of channels that we are going to be offering. Pricing will stick between 10 to roughly 13 gbp. With this price you will get access to the full UK channel package that you would normally find neccessary; Sky Sports, BT Sports, Racing UK, At The Races, Sky Movies, BBC/ITV, Box Nation and a few other popular UK packages. Along with this you will also get a whole range of channels from North America. This includes popular networks; ESPN, Sportsnet, TSN, Fox Sports, Showtime/HBO, ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX, NFL Network, NBC Sports Extra Time, Bein Sports, and many other popular packages.

Do yourself a favor and simply go to [URL='https://cts.vrmailer1.com/click?sk=aSZkB2JgGjBJBZM5QAPkF5KXk3n9BkaB0yF6xADQK6io=/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5DaGFubmVsVVAudHY=/2uwjCtF3RM5qShuPrzJUCw==']<URL Removed by OP> [/URL]and fill out our form with your Name, Email Address, and any questions/concerns/suggestions about our service. We are open to helping you make this decision if you are already with a different provider, and we are definitely open to critiscm as it is hard to trust a website after being duped so hard by a member of the old FSS staff.

Although we cant do anything about what was done, we can promise that the future will be bright with the help of our old community. Come back and show your support for a great team and an even greater cause; to provide the best streaming content from around the world to users whom agree on one thing which is that cable providers definitely don't deserve to take tons of money for providing such a simple service!

Thank you for all of your continued support.

best regards,

SirAlex

<URL Removed by OP>

Anyone else just get an email from them?

Was the best streaming service I'd ever used - £40-50 for the whole year was ideal too. Shame it closed down.

Problem now is that I just cannot trust any of these people.

FlashSportStreams was gone for nearly 3 years now and part of our staff has come back together in the interest of our users, to simply bring the quality and commitment that was in FSS, but in a totally new level! We are now relocated to <URL Removed by OP> and launching full force on August 15th, RIGHT BEFORE the EPL season kicks off. With nearly 200+ channels to provide, we are more than confident that you will be happy with the results that our team can bring.
Further to this, we feel there is also one more elephant in the room that we need to talk about. The old website owner, Kev, did indeed run away with quite a bit of money when FSS was closed down a couple years ago. For this reason, we are not charging an excessive rate for the abundance of channels that we are going to be offering. Pricing will stick between 10 to roughly 13 gbp. With this price you will get access to the full UK channel package that you would normally find neccessary; Sky Sports, BT Sports, Racing UK, At The Races, Sky Movies, BBC/ITV, Box Nation and a few other popular UK packages. Along with this you will also get a whole range of channels from North America. This includes popular networks; ESPN, Sportsnet, TSN, Fox Sports, Showtime/HBO, ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX, NFL Network, NBC Sports Extra Time, Bein Sports, and many other popular packages.

Do yourself a favor and simply go to <URL Removed by OP> and fill out our form with your Name, Email Address, and any questions/concerns/suggestions about our service. We are open to helping you make this decision if you are already with a different provider, and we are definitely open to critiscm as it is hard to trust a website after being duped so hard by a member of the old FSS staff.

Although we cant do anything about what was done, we can promise that the future will be bright with the help of our old community. Come back and show your support for a great team and an even greater cause; to provide the best streaming content from around the world to users whom agree on one thing which is that cable providers definitely don't deserve to take tons of money for providing such a simple service!

Thank you for all of your continued support.

best regards,

SirAlex

<URL Removed by OP>

Pm with details please

I wouldn't trust them again after what happened, plus StarStreams is 100x better than FSS but that's just my opinion.

I wouldn't trust them again after what happened, plus StarStreams is 100x better than FSS but that's just my opinion.
I wouldn't say 100x better like, but it's perfectly good for £6 a month, and it's still there, which is a plus.

So they're coming back, but minus the old owner?

I just use PremierAd or HD streaming. Both reliable as hell and just pay monthly incase it goes down forever.

The figures they are quoting for this new service, is that per month? £13 a month is a fair whack like

I'll let a few games go by,and then judge the feedback.I would pay for a decent service,but not much.The free ones last season were tolerable.

I wouldn't say 100x better like, but it's perfectly good for £6 a month, and it's still there, which is a plus.
They charge £34 for every 6 months but you're allowed to login under 3 seperate IP addresses so I've split it with 2 mates so works out about £22 for the year. Sunderland also get the best quality streams after the vote they done last year for which team should get the HD streams. Plus the mobile site is piss-easy to use.

Can you advise me how to join??
You have to be invited by current members but it's only when the site owners allow invites. They've got a Twitter account so it'd be worth following it, I managed to get someone from here an account the last time they took invites.

I'm currently giving sports mafia.tv a go. Works out around £9 per month. Can get it cheaper if you sign up for longer but It's currently a work in progress so I thought I'd try it for a month and see how it is. Watched the darts last night and it was brilliant.

Wouldn't touch with a barge pole, old owner or new they still pissed off with a shit load of money ( mine included). Low price smells of a scam, beware. I'll stick with starstreams

They charge £34 for every 6 months but you're allowed to login under 3 seperate IP addresses so I've split it with 2 mates so works out about £22 for the year. Sunderland also get the best quality streams after the vote they done last year for which team should get the HD streams. Plus the mobile site is piss-easy to use.

You have to be invited by current members but it's only when the site owners allow invites. They've got a Twitter account so it'd be worth following it, I managed to get someone from here an account the last time they took invites.

Careful with that mind. I did that and had no problems for over a year then all of a sudden I got banned and they just basically tell you to fuck off when you get in touch

FSS had its email list nicked or something, they then sent out emails pretending to be FSS and also what they where doing is email & password you entered on there site they then tried on amazon, ebay, hotmail etc etc with luck(not me chatting with a smber on fss who gave me a password) , so don't touch

you SHOULDN@T have same passwords anyway :p:eek:

i use perm ad now

FSS had its email list nicked or something, they then sent out emails pretending to be FSS and also what they where doing is email & password you entered on there site they then tried on amazon, ebay, hotmail etc etc with luck(not me chatting with a smber on fss who gave me a password) , so don't touch

you SHOULDN@T have same passwords anyway :p:eek:

i use perm ad now

Yes, I remember them "coming back" the first time around.

So they're coming back, but minus the old owner?

I just use PremierAd or HD streaming. Both reliable as hell and just pay monthly incase it goes down forever.

The figures they are quoting for this new service, is that per month? £13 a month is a fair whack like
Who is in jail.

Seems like the new owner is willing to run the risk.

Who is in jail.

Seems like the new owner is willing to run the risk.

old owner got warning and packed FFS in otherwise faced jail. new one got hold of email list started up & got barred from paypal after all the complaints for banning people if they moaned, now he's back again to milk more money from £10 a month , I pay £6 so no chance

************* DO NOT TOUCH **************

http://www.*blocked by court order*/

this is there site to warn you to stay away.

We know that we left on shake grounds but the staff which was good to you is here to make things right.
The bad eggs have been weeved out and we need your support to take this project to new heights.
With over 200 channels we are launching one of the biggest revolutions in online streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back