Flanagan Replacement

Wright will play. It will be 1 experienced and 1 young where possible. If Doyle is unavailable one week I’m sure it will be alves who comes in.

This is an interesting comment….will LJ start with a back 5 with Alves and BW coming in?
It's slight concern mate, Wright has been poor in a 2. Doubt Johnson will go with 3-5-2, too many changes then?

I haven't seen Alves play but like someone mentioned earlier in the thread.....would imagine West Ham will like him to get some mins?

Got to be Bailey Wright. Alves and Doyle would be too inexperienced, although he could go for a back three with wingbacks, playing Bailey Wright central with the young lads either side, using them similarly to how Sheffield United played in the premiership.

Wright is the sensible choice. I'm still intrigued to see some of the new lads we haven't seen much of yet, Huggins Alves etc. Hopefully they get time in the cup games.

I an sure it will be Wright, simply for his experience. The board never disappoints though, think Alves has played about 60 minutes of football in a cup tie and some on here have already written him off 😀😀😀, you have to laugh at the depth and knowledge of our support at times.
Don't get me wrong he wasn't having the best of games when he went off, but give the kid a chance FFS.

Back