Flamingo land

Presume you want to go in the school holidays, in which I can't help.

But for future reference, by far the best way is to use their campsite in "low season" which this year is:

• 26th April to 23rd May
  • 31st May to 27th June
  • 30th August to 17th October
You are being redirected...

Trying this way means, for example, 3 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids for £234.

That though is 3 nights camping with electricity but also park tickets for all four persons for four days.

Plus you get use of their (rather nice) leisure centre, access to the club houses and 'entertainment' of an evening etc.

Canny sending the dustbin lids off to knock themselves out on roller coasters while you spend an afternoon in the sauna and jacuzzi.
Why would you not want to go on the rides yourself like? We usually go for 2 days, but we get unlimited Q busters, so by the end of two days it feels like I’ve been run over.

Why would you not want to go on the rides yourself like? We usually go for 2 days, but we get unlimited Q busters, so by the end of two days it feels like I’ve been run over.

You can do both in three or four days like.

I'll be going on all of the rides at Efteling, but that's several leagues above Flamingo Land (much as I like Flamingo Land).

You can do both in three or four days like.

I'll be going on all of the rides at Efteling, but that's several leagues above Flamingo Land (much as I like Flamingo Land).
Thinking I might swap FL for Alton Towers this year. It’s pretty much the same price once you include fuel, bait and camping fees. The only problem is that we’ll have to queue up with the plebs, but I’m hoping to get a doctor’s note for the boy so we can get the unlimited fast pass.

Back