Flamingo Land Passes

After the success of my wood floor thread, I thought I’d dial it up a bit by seeing how I can get into Flamingo Land cheaper.

I keep seeing 2-4-1 on packs of walkers & Cadbury’s & stuff all the time when you don’t need them. Just arranged it today, going Tuesday & Wednesday, so need to get the passes booked.

Cheers

Not a chance I'm taking the kids to a theme park for the foreseeable....

Will be rammed....
Should’ve been in Turkey, my only week off, been offered a caravan for a few nights. It might be a nightmare, but the bairns will love it. Added to that we’re stopping with our Mam’s & Dads at the minute cos works getting done on the house, they’ll be over the moon to get rid of us for a few days.

Should’ve been in Turkey, my only week off, been offered a caravan for a few nights. It might be a nightmare, but the bairns will love it. Added to that we’re stopping with our Mam’s & Dads at the minute cos works getting done on the house, they’ll be over the moon to get rid of us for a few days.

Is it a caravan on flamingo land site? I’m sure owners get park passes as part of the annual fee.

Aye. Just found this out. He’s saying he wants to come down to get us in for nowt, which I feel a bit shit about, but he’s adamant.

I worked with a lad who has two caravans in there, one for him and a second to rent out to cover cost of the first one. Bit of a shitter having to drive down to get you in, but if you’re paying that’s part of the package so I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

I worked with a lad who has two caravans in there, one for him and a second to rent out to cover cost of the first one. Bit of a shitter having to drive down to get you in, but if you’re paying that’s part of the package so I wouldn’t worry too much about it.
He’s giving it to us for nowt :lol:

Old family friend, been on lads holidays together & stuff. Heart of gold, but I feel shit putting him out

After the success of my wood floor thread, I thought I’d dial it up a bit by seeing how I can get into Flamingo Land cheaper.

I keep seeing 2-4-1 on packs of walkers & Cadbury’s & stuff all the time when you don’t need them. Just arranged it today, going Tuesday & Wednesday, so need to get the passes booked.

Cheers
I know a few families who've been badly let down by Flamingo Land.

A lot of the rides have either not been open or have broken down during the visit.

Refunds were not forthcoming so I'd look elsewhere if I were you.

Cheers

We went a couple of month ago. Was rammed and only had half the rides open. Placed looked the pits as well. Seemed to be in a sorry state. Only managed to get on 3 rides all day due to queues. Never again

We went a couple of month ago. Was rammed and only had half the rides open. Placed looked the pits as well. Seemed to be in a sorry state. Only managed to get on 3 rides all day due to queues. Never again
Always though Flamingo could be so much better if they actually themed the rides. There's some coasters just dumped on gravel, which looks shit. Add some theming and you can really lift the whole experience for a fraction of the cost of the ride itself.

Cheers, did you have a quick pass?
Nah, only realised they were a thing on our second day
I know a few families who've been badly let down by Flamingo Land.

A lot of the rides have either not been open or have broken down during the visit.

Refunds were not forthcoming so I'd look elsewhere if I were you.
I’d say 80% of the stuff was open. A few rides closed & a few restaurants not open, but there was more than enough to keep a 5yr old buzzing for 2 1/2 days. The Sea Lion show was good

Last edited:

Back