Flags Out On 80 Minutes

I thought this would happen when they started giving them out at the end. What a shambles
Tbf, they were contained in U37, I think they one that went walkabout was a one of the smaller ones. They weren't the ones that were dished out towards the end - that was the larger 2m x 2m ones.
Hardly a "shambles"

Think the issue seems to be some people couldn't see the game they'd paid to see..
Whilst I agree, the irony is they'd likely be the same ones that leave on 75 minutes

Tbf, they were contained in U37, I think they one that went walkabout was a one of the smaller ones. They weren't the ones that were dished out towards the end - that was the larger 2m x 2m ones.
Hardly a "shambles"

Whilst I agree, the irony is they'd likely be the same ones that leave on 75 minutes
Doesn’t matter if it was the smaller ones or the crowd surfer. They are paid for by the fans and shouldn’t be taken from the ground.

Your second point is a f***ing joke btw. How could people who leave on 75 not see flags that were brought out at 80. Basically anyone who was in the back of that stand after 80 couldn’t see the football match they’d paid to see

Thought they looked fantastic
I do agree mind

I used mine to prod my mate five rows in front but missed

I’ve hurt my hip waving that big bastard around though

I wonder if they got around to making my request of “My Lovely Horse”

Can't believe there are some people complaining about it tbh.

I sit in the East Stand, but the flags before the match, the flags at 80 minutes, even little things like the lattice work, have made that end look and feel much more like a proper 'home end' in the last couple of games. A number of relatively small, incremental changes, added together, make a big difference. That made a real contribution to the atmosphere today which I thought was good when it needed to be.

I wouldn't want to sit / stand there, but I'm glad that some do, and well done to all those involved in getting off their arses and doing something to improve the atmosphere.

Can't believe there are some people complaining about it tbh.

I sit in the East Stand, but the flags before the match, the flags at 80 minutes, even little things like the lattice work, have made that end look and feel much more like a proper 'home end' in the last couple of games. A number of relatively small, incremental changes, added together, make a big difference. That made a real contribution to the atmosphere today which I thought was good when it needed to be.

I wouldn't want to sit / stand there, but I'm glad that some do, and well done to all those involved in getting off their arses and doing something to improve the atmosphere.

“Can’t believe people are complaining.” You sit in the east stand so you were able to see the last 10 minutes of the game no problem.

I’m not being a fanny, more playing devils advocate, but it’s hardly surprising that some people are annoyed at going to a game, and not being able to see the end.

Doesn’t matter if it was the smaller ones or the crowd surfer. They are paid for by the fans and shouldn’t be taken from the ground.

Your second point is a f***ing joke btw. How could people who leave on 75 not see flags that were brought out at 80. Basically anyone who was in the back of that stand after 80 couldn’t see the football match they’d paid to see

I do agree mind
I agree, they shouldn't be taken from the ground.

It was a tongue in cheek comment marra. Making a joke about early leavers :rolleyes:

I
“Can’t believe people are complaining.” You sit in the east stand so you were able to see the last 10 minutes of the game no problem.

I’m not being a fanny, more playing devils advocate, but it’s hardly surprising that some people are annoyed at going to a game, and not being able to see the end.
I'm sure there'll be more people who enjoyed being involved in a quality atmosphere for the last 10 minutes than people who were annoyed that they didn't see the last ten minutes of a game which was done and dusted with not much happening.

I'm in row 40 block u 37 and never felt like my view was obstructed
For me, we were 2-0 up, cruising and they were pulled down if we looked like scoring. If I can't see 5 minutes of a match we'd won comfortably because people have flags out and it's contributing to the atmosphere, I'm not really arsed.
But appreciate that not everyone will feel the same as this

I

I'm sure there'll be more people who enjoyed being involved in a quality atmosphere for the last 10 minutes than people who were annoyed that they didn't see the last ten minutes of a game which was done and dusted with not much happening.
This

For me, we were 2-0 up, cruising and they were pulled down if we looked like scoring. If I can't see 5 minutes of a match we'd won comfortably because people have flags out and it's contributing to the atmosphere, I'm not really arsed.
But appreciate that not everyone will feel the same as this

This
I agree with points of this however if anyone doesn't feel the same. (Being involved in the atmosphere for the last 5 mins) maybe they shouldn't chose to be located where they are.

I agree with points of this however if anyone doesn't feel the same. (Being involved in the atmosphere for the last 5 mins) maybe they shouldn't chose to be located where they are.
Whilst I do agree, they weren't to know that this was going to happen when they chose their Season Card seats.
If this becomes the norm, then it'll be accepted that it happens. The idea behind the RE is that it becomes the home end. This means singing, atmosphere, flags etc.

Back