Flag last night

Alan Barnes is a very kind simple soul who has physical deformities and learning difficulties. The fatty in question who started the Just Giving page was the typical wannabe Z lister who loved the publicity from the page she set up and then when no one was arsed anymore played the victim on this morning and managed wrangle a Just Giving page to pay her court fees.

I've seen no evidence yet he was getting the piss took out of him but sad as fuck if true because prior to his publicity he always volunteered somewhere I worked in Newcastle and is a very kind thoughtful man who sadly people have taken advantage of throughout his life due to his naivety.

Alan Barnes is a very kind simple soul who has physical deformities and learning difficulties. The fatty in question who started the Just Giving page was the typical wannabe Z lister who loved the publicity from the page she set up and then when no one was arsed anymore played the victim on this morning and managed wrangle a Just Giving page to pay her court fees.

I've seen no evidence yet he was getting the piss took out of him but sad as fuck if true because prior to his publicity he always volunteered somewhere I worked in Newcastle and is a very kind thoughtful man who sadly people have taken advantage of throughout his life due to his naivety.

Could happen to anyone that mind.

You refer to him having physical and mental difficulties and see him as a gentle soul. You refer to the young lass as a 'fatty'. See yourself as a compassionate sort do ya?

She hired a PR company to help raise more money. He got £350,000 to but a new house. The PR company billed her 7 grand and she couldn't pay it. He suggested she set up a just giving fund and offered to donate a tenner. She claimed in court the PR company had offered to do it for charity, why aye. I suspect one or two were trying to make name for themselves. Alan has moved into 5 different house's in three year. Not bad eh?
Aye mate, I suspect your right but moving 5 times in 3 years is odd , unless your making money out of buying and selling or have nasty neighbours.. didn't he refuse to help her out with the PR charges? sure I read that somewhere.

Imo theblassie was guilty of naivety, a or company offered her help in arranging interviews about Barnes and the fund.
She thought it was gratis until they billed her, he was a shithouse for not offering to pay the bill despite making thousands from her original efforts.
I actually thought she was quite genuine and not a burd trying to make a name for herself.
But sad when someone does that and says she won’t do anything similar to help people again.? Country’s fucked and the person company were just as bad latching into a kid and not being clear about their intentions and costs

That flag has got a new monkey badge on aswell.

Heard a load of lads singing a chant about him being their ‘favourite Geordie spastic’ in the concourse during HT

Now, I’ve got no issue with lads being a bit daft at the football - but mocking a bloke who is clearly disabled is crass as fuck.

Usually sung at home games too:
Alan Barnes is f***ing fantastic,
He's our favourite geordie spastic,
He's got a head like a tesco basket,
Dirty black and white bastard...

The story about the lass anorl:

Last edited:

Back