Flag last night

Not 100% sure but think the lass who put loads of effort into getting his story hears/raising funds for him ran into financial difficulty soon after it and he flat out refused to help her or something like that.

Did he really, the nasty little cretin. I remember at the time it made the news nationally and erm that was the last I heard. Did he sell the house and move pocketing the money.

How did he fuck her over MM, genuine question I don’t know.
something to do with the fund she raised to buy him a home then he went and sold it a few weeks or months later.... I think she fell out with him over the Crowd funding monies she had organised after taking pity on him I believe.. just google it.

That flag has got a new monkey badge on aswell.

Heard a load of lads singing a chant about him being their ‘favourite Geordie spastic’ in the concourse during HT

Now, I’ve got no issue with lads being a bit daft at the football - but mocking a bloke who is clearly disabled is crass as fuck.
Agree mate

That piss take is well and truly out of order

something to do with the fund she raised to buy him a home then he went and sold it a few weeks or months later.... I think she fell out with him over the Crowd funding monies she had organised after taking pity on him I believe.. just google it.
She hired a PR company to help raise more money. He got £350,000 to but a new house. The PR company billed her 7 grand and she couldn't pay it. He suggested she set up a just giving fund and offered to donate a tenner. She claimed in court the PR company had offered to do it for charity, why aye. I suspect one or two were trying to make name for themselves. Alan has moved into 5 different house's in three year. Not bad eh?

He never fucked her over at all. The greedy cow just expected him to square her bill at some agency she had hired to find her celebrity work. She only started a just giving page :lol:
whatever happened to the bewer in the end, did she get on the apprentice yet? some marketing smarts iirc

Back