RAWA Flag/Banner Design Ideas

What happened to the crowd surfer?

which one? :lol:

we've been to the stadium today to measure dimensions and get a better idea of what size surfer is required. Got a couple of the reusable surfers out and laid across seats to see how many seats/rows they cover etc. 2 of the previous surfers were in decent condition and can be reused. Some of the others were wrecked and not practical/appropriate.

What happened to the crowd surfer?
Good question. We already have 4. The original Ha'way the Lads one, the big one with the official crest that was hijacked by the club and A Love Supreme, the Defoe one, and the Charlie Hurley one. Anyone know what the crack is with them? Remember it being mentioned the big one was damaged by rats or something?!:eek:
Should concentrate the money on banners and flags if we've already got a load of surfers....

which one? :lol:

we've been to the stadium today to measure dimensions and get a better idea of what size surfer is required. Got a couple of the reusable surfers out and laid across seats to see how many seats/rows they cover etc. 2 of the previous surfers were in decent condition and can be reused. Some of the others were wrecked and not practical/appropriate.
Out of interest, which ones can be reused?

Out of interest, which ones can be reused?

ha'way the lads one and Charlie Hurley. The Charlie Hurley surfer was only used once and despite being predominantly white it is in great condition.

Biggest one stinks, Defoe one features Dafabet logo and we don't really want to use the Bradley Lowery one as it doesn't feel right.

We've also got a couple of wavers that were originally designed to be waved but they were too heavy for the poles which snapped after a couple of uses. Not sure what the plan is for them but we'll be trying to utilise them.

I'm a big fan of the typeform page. Allows all potential ideas to be collated in one place which can then be shared with the designers who can make them a reality. :cool:

if you're crap at designing and being creative like I am then stick a couple quid in and help us (well our creative people) work on the creative side for you. ;)
I'm shite at that stuff, so i threw some cash in :D

Back