Fizzy Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching something last night and this bloke, he was in a third world community place and they drink cows blood to make them fat to attract a wife, Just stuck an arrow straight in the cows neck filled a bucket and drank it. The bloke said it was actually delicious and was a great way of preserving the cows they didn't kill them for the meat, sustainable he said.

Fizzy milk was trialled in the North East in the late eighties and failed horribly (around the same time they started selling milk in cans). If it wasn't successful then, I really can't see it catching on now.

Didn't the OP drink some manky stagnant pond watta once? No wonder he wants to drink this fizzy milk abomination. :lol:

The best brand of Fizzy Milk is South Korea's Milkis, it's lush like and they converted it into a soft drink taste really well. You can buy it in the Asian supermarket on Fawcett Street.
It's absolutely rank. I was almost sick.

Hipsters calling it the best thing since sliced bread soon, no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love milk but wouldn't recommend making it in a soda stream, i tried when i was about 12 and when i unlocked the bottle from the machine it went fookin everywhere like, what was left tasted sort of metallic from memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back