Fizzy Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

I enjoy it now and again like. Don't drink it every day though.

Lad I work with drinks f***ing shitloads of shite like that and his teeth are green and rotten. I've seen him polish off two cans of monster, a six pack of Coke and a cup of tea with about 12-13 sugar sachets in it all in one 8 hour shift. Makes me feel sick just watching him.

In England, never. When I'm away I get suckered into one with funny colours. Inka Cola in Peru was canny and Guarana Antarctica in Argentina is just lovely. When I lived in Japan I had cucumber flavoured Coke just because it was a weird green colour. Was surprisingly nice.

ee look at me etc

Neighbours grassed me up
HSE wanted a coshh certificate and a cage to store it in
Not worth the hassle.loved the Ginger beer with one extra pump of gas

mainly water but if I've over done the exercise I'll have a sip (2 litre's last's me a month / 2 ) drink it flat also for a boost :eek::eek::eek::eek: jelly beans are best tho.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/S...Forum_F1/Drinking_flat_coke_in_races_P4669085

Trying to figure out what I want to do during the run for IMLT. But in talking to some folks, some say they bring nothing with them but drink flat coke during the entire marathon and have done well.
Any thoughts from folks who use flat coke as part or all of their nutrition plan during the run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back