Fizzy Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyLove

Striker
How many do you have?

I haven't had any for years, partly for vanity as I value my teeth after braces when younger, check ups and whitening etc to get them looking good. But partly as I find the fizz hurts my stomach.

I don't even drink sparkling water or lager apart from the odd one on a summers day.

f***ing scary when you look at what they do to coins what it is doing to your teeth and insides

Used to have a canny few when i was younger but i'm like that now with my teeth anarl. Scary how bad they are for you.

I've seen a young mother putting Pepsi in her baby's bottle then shouting shut up you little **** when the kid was crying!

None at all. Water/tea/coffee

If I'm bad off the drink I'll sometimes have a lucozade or something but day to day nee fiz for me.

One or two cans a week. Probably one more often than two.

f***ing scary when you look at what they do to coins what it is doing to your teeth and insides
You don't swill coke around your mouth for hours, unless you drink shit loads your teeth will be fine. It's doing fuck all to your insides either.

Last edited:
I'm addicted to the stuff, I only drink the sugar free ones, but it's usually a litre or so per day. I've cut down quite a bit to get there.

Very rarely. Saw a Ted talk about sugar & you'd have to eat 8 foot of sugar cane to get the same amount of sugar as a normal bottle of coke.

It was as thick as a bannister.

How many do you have?

I haven't had any for years, partly for vanity as I value my teeth after braces when younger, check ups and whitening etc to get them looking good. But partly as I find the fizz hurts my stomach.

I don't even drink sparkling water or lager apart from the odd one on a summers day.

You have a Teeth thing going on don't you

I had a Sodastream problem early 80s, all sorted now

In England, never. When I'm away I get suckered into one with funny colours. Inka Cola in Peru was canny and Guarana Antarctica in Argentina is just lovely. When I lived in Japan I had cucumber flavoured Coke just because it was a weird green colour. Was surprisingly nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back