Fitness tracker recommendations

box2box

Striker
Want to get one with GPS so can use strava, and also one that does step count, heart rate, sleep activity and contact less payments.

not too bothered about anything more fancy

anyone have any recommendations?

Garmin Vivoactive 4 is cheaper and does all that you want it to do. I have the 4s and love it.

Cheers, looks good but at £600 a little too much for a part timer like me.... budget c£250 give of take ....
Check the specs on Garmins at that price range - the Fenix is a top end watch, brilliant, but for what you've said you want, you don't have to spend that much.

cheers, can you use it with strava, make payments etc without needing to have your phone with you ?

Yes - everything gets uploaded to Garmin Connect app, then you can link it to Strava so runs etc., automatically get posted on there.

You can set up Garmin pay and use you watch on card readers but I've never done that.

Want to get one with GPS so can use strava, and also one that does step count, heart rate, sleep activity and contact less payments.

not too bothered about anything more fancy

anyone have any recommendations?
My Fitbit Ionic does all of that, a snip at £150. Fitbit still have the best app interface too IMO.

Back