Fitbit Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Hinge

Striker
A couple of chubbas are telling me they need this to realise they iz carrying too much timber.......

Question remains do you need to spend £100+ to make chubbiness trendy or which cheaper genetic versions would the SMB recommend?

I've had Fitbits years. Don't think they trendy or owt. Just use it as a watch these days.

Scales ?
Move more, eat less

f***ing simple

I knaa, but it appears trendy for Chubbas at cocktail parties to now blame the girth on only managing 9,300 steps today but at least I've paid the £100 to join the club.......was in S'land hozzie the other day, every fooka over 20 stone was sitting drinking Diet Coke..........

I love my gadgets...got all sorts of shit for bike

But Fitbit just marketing shite...get a pedometer downloaded onto a smartphone for nowt

Been doing clean eating (no processed food at all) and a bit of exercise, lost 6lb in a week, f***ing easy and had a few beers at the weekend. Don't fitbits count steps if you are
drinking with the hand you wear it on.

More of a fanny on that though, also pedometer doesnt work for sport

Get a Garmin then...when I used to run I used them and now that I bike only it's a Garmin I use

Just don't pay attention to calorie shite as never accurate

Get a Garmin then...when I used to run I used them and now that I bike only it's a Garmin I use

Just don't pay attention to calorie shite as never accurate

Im already in the club mate, didnt wait till they were trendy

Im already in the club mate, didnt wait till they were trendy

Garmins or Fitbit ?

If Garmin you're right....at least ten years ago I was using the forerunner ( was like a small brick attached to your wrist)
The newer ones at least now look like watches.

Bike garmins spot on...but the soft strap heart monitor is shite compared to old rigid one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back