Fitbit premium

deodrant2

Striker
Anyone got any experience with it and able to let me know if it’s any good? Been hammering the running etc but getting a bit bored of it and fancy trying new things. 3 month free trial like on atm too.

If it was any good I would’ve just bought it, that’s why I’m asking for feedback. Really appreciate your input though.

They must think it’s pretty good to give people 3 months for nowt, gives you plenty of time to try it and see if it works for you too, win win. Is it similar to strava summit?

Anyone got any experience with it and able to let me know if it’s any good? Been hammering the running etc but getting a bit bored of it and fancy trying new things. 3 month free trial like on atm too.

I've just joined the free trial, albeit I don't use it for running or anything. Gives some extra insight but nothing that's particularly changed what I do or am going to do.

Join the trial, give it a whirl and see if it adds value to your life over the three months.

I've just joined the free trial, albeit I don't use it for running or anything. Gives some extra insight but nothing that's particularly changed what I do or am going to do.

Join the trial, give it a whirl and see if it adds value to your life over the three months.
Or ask on a message board 🤦‍♂️

Did you go for this in the end mate? I've just cancelled mine - some interesting additions but not worth the coin for me.

Back