Fitbit Charge 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keawyeds

Striker
Evening all,

I have a Fitbit Charge 2 and until yesterday morning it seemed to be working fine.
Then it seemed to lose track of the time an I had to sync it to get it up to speed.
I don't usually leave the bluetooth on on my phone, I only sync it a few times a day.

Anywho, yesterday evening, I tried charging the thing and the screen went to a half full battery logo.
I tried to move it and see if it was charging and nothing seemed to happen. It went on the diagonal lines charging screen so I thought we're sorted.

Apparently not. It hasn't charged and now after pressing the side button for about 5 seconds it's gone off and is now refusing to come back on. Like a dick.

I'm chatting to FitBit on Twitter and they're trying to sort it now which is pretty good service to be fair.
Anyone else had any bother with theirs? I might just be unlucky here

I put mine on charge for the night the other day only to find out it hadn't bothered despite indicating when I plugged it in that it was charging, so just tried it again (reconnected it) and it charged as normal. Apart from that it's been fine. How long you had yours?

Maybe try a different usb socket/plug?

Evening all,

I have a Fitbit Charge 2 and until yesterday morning it seemed to be working fine.
Then it seemed to lose track of the time an I had to sync it to get it up to speed.
I don't usually leave the bluetooth on on my phone, I only sync it a few times a day.

Anywho, yesterday evening, I tried charging the thing and the screen went to a half full battery logo.
I tried to move it and see if it was charging and nothing seemed to happen. It went on the diagonal lines charging screen so I thought we're sorted.

Apparently not. It hasn't charged and now after pressing the side button for about 5 seconds it's gone off and is now refusing to come back on. Like a dick.

I'm chatting to FitBit on Twitter and they're trying to sort it now which is pretty good service to be fair.
Anyone else had any bother with theirs? I might just be unlucky here
My strap on my Fitbit HR started to bubble. I got told it was a known problem & to go to the chat on their site & they sent a replacement. Great customer service.

My strap on .

:lol::lol:

Sorry.

I think it's highly likely I'll get a replacement. Poor thing's gone kaput

I put mine on charge for the night the other day only to find out it hadn't bothered despite indicating when I plugged it in that it was charging, so just tried it again (reconnected it) and it charged as normal. Apart from that it's been fine. How long you had yours?

Maybe try a different usb socket/plug?

Since Christmas day. Tried it in a 4 port USB plug, and 3 single USB plug including one for an iPhone.
Tried it in the laptop too. Still nowt.

My strap on my Fitbit HR started to bubble. I got told it was a known problem & to go to the chat on their site & they sent a replacement. Great customer service.

I've had a few Fitbits now and had a couple of issues. One was a charging issue which they replaced without question. The other was a faulty strap which they replaced too.

Complete a sync and email them via the app. They can read your data via your account details and I've found them to be very supportive

I've had a few Fitbits now and had a couple of issues. One was a charging issue which they replaced without question. The other was a faulty strap which they replaced too.

Complete a sync and email them via the app. They can read your data via your account details and I've found them to be very supportive

That's the thing. It won't sync. It won't actually do anything now I'm afraid!
I'm still going for walks etc though so I'm not relying on my Fitbit to give me a kick up the arse - but I do miss it!

Any you would recommend more than others mate? Our lass is after one as she's signing up to this training/nutrition thing that @supersesh and his missus run which sounds great.

My son has the Charge 2. I've got the Blaze. Both as good as each other. The blaze has a larger screen but not really for the ladies

Just contacted Fitbit today because the little plastic bit off the back has come off & now the charger doesn't grip. Replacement being sent. Class customer service from them.

Got a charge 2 for Xmas and I love it like, does everything I need, plus the competition element to the app has gave me extra motivation like. Absolutely love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back