Fish Shop Friday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Friday all!

very happy.

I find myself torn.

roker fisheries is my local and the bait is canny but find their chips stop just short of being piping hot enough for my liking.

not sure I can just outright tell them, having just moved here, 'here mate your chips are cold' there'd be hell on.

any tips on how I can approach this very delicate subject?

One next door to seven (angels?) and there's Clems not far away. Both were canny iirc but it was a long time ago.

fuck off man
When i was up over christmas i went to Angels, which used to be the Silver Grid when I was at school. I went in, looked at the menu, looked at the miserable fat bint behind the counter and looked at the kip of the place and walked out. It could do with a f***ing good scrub, as could the server. Incidentally, when I was a kid I knew a girl who worked there who was fit as fuck and used to only wear knickers under her white coat.
Then went round the corner to Clems, and I know the Oxenhams that own it, and again, that was a bit scruffy. The two girls behind the counter were miserable as sin as well.
Ordered there though and it was 8 out of 10.

very happy.

I find myself torn.

roker fisheries is my local and the bait is canny but find their chips stop just short of being piping hot enough for my liking.

not sure I can just outright tell them, having just moved here, 'here mate your chips are cold' there'd be hell on.

any tips on how I can approach this very delicate subject?
Are they full of potato though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back