Fish Shop Friday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy's at Doxy, Ryhope Fish Shop, The Hut at Silky, Murtha's at Pallion

Was going to say Ryhope Fisheries like, been there a few times over the years and it's always been absolutely mint. In fact i might give it another go this friday

Was going to say Ryhope Fisheries like, been there a few times over the years and it's always been absolutely mint. In fact i might give it another go this friday
It's really bad mate. There's a few better options over the dirty side (unfortunately).

The Village Fish Bar is the one owned by Andy Pybus.

Tom Bells are scattered around Bromley/Opington/Sevenoals- they used to be owned by Peter Bell but are now owned by Rashid Shefik.
Rashid rents most of them out on a monthly basis so they all are different- some are good and some not so good.

all the portions are absolutely massive though.
The Tom Bells in Sevenoaks opposite the train station is decent

Not tomorrow. I'm going to space them out a bit.
Would you mind if I chipped in as a guest reviewer.

Am in Sunderland town centre tomorrow so, could easily try one out. I tend to miss out as I am based so far north.

Dont want to hijack your thread though marra so, tell me to butty out if need be.

Am in Sunderland town centre tomorrow so, could easily try one out. I tend to miss out as I am based so far north.

Dont want to hijack your thread though marra so, tell me to butty out if need be.

Of course mate, it's open to all. Anyone can review.

Remember the rules though

good lad. Stepping up to the plate. Get some peas anarl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back