Fish & Chips and other takeaways.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Just been reading there that the information on where this originated from has been lost. Some people seem to believe it was a Jewish import. Anyway I was thinking it would possibly be my death row last meal.

Would anyone actually prefer any other takeaway than this if it was their last food? Obviously you have some great cuisines in this country but for me there really is very little more satisfying meals than fish and chips done right.

Had them last night for tea and I’m probably having them for dinner today. Where’s canny down South Shields for dinner?

Just been reading there that the information on where this originated from has been lost. Some people seem to believe it was a Jewish import. Anyway I was thinking it would possibly be my death row last meal.

Would anyone actually prefer any other takeaway than this if it was their last food? Obviously you have some great cuisines in this country but for me there really is very little more satisfying meals than fish and chips done right.

Had them last night for tea and I’m probably having them for dinner today. Where’s canny down South Shields for dinner?

fuck south shields off and gan to Whitby imo

My treat in honkers was fish and chips in Harry Ramsdens in wanchai,it was a magnet for brits hankering after homefood,I saw Eric Clapton eating in the restaurant one time.

My treat in honkers was fish and chips in Harry Ramsdens in wanchai,it was a magnet for brits hankering after homefood,I saw Eric Clapton eating in the restaurant one time.
Harry Ramsdens is a disgrace to the dish. I had one a few year ago and it was like the fish you get in the frozen section in Asda. I hope the bloke is burning in hell.
Go to The Bay at Seaburn instead.
I will at some point but I chose location of dog walk last time and it’s not my choice. I’ll slag it off later so don’t worry.

I like fish and chips once in a while but they make me feel bloated and a bit sick when I'm finished. In fact when I think now I can't really remember the last time I had them, must be a few years ago I reckon.

Used to be a cheap meal years ago, when they were delirious, now, over priced and usually not very nice.
A lot of places do kebabs and that as well so I tend not to bother. It’s best when the fish and chips were the main focus. I can’t understand why indian people open fish and chip shops. I wouldn’t dare open samosa shop in Runka

Back