Fish an Chips

Thought they were expensive mind when he said the price. I'd have drunkenly asked for the biggest ones they had.

If you were drunk he's probably just took the piss.

I once paid £20 for a £6 pizza. She walked away from the till after doing whatever she was doing then went round the back, when she returned I asked her for my change. She told me I only gave her a fiver, tried to argue that if I'd only gave her a fiver I'd owe her another quid. Never been back.

In hindsight I probably did only give her a fiver.

If you were drunk he's probably just took the piss.

I once paid £20 for a £6 pizza. She walked away from the till after doing whatever she was doing then went round the back, when she returned I asked her for my change. She told me I only gave her a fiver, tried to argue that if I'd only gave her a fiver I'd owe her another quid. Never been back.

In hindsight I probably did only give her a fiver.
Nah I thought that - just checked online - £22 for 2 medium cod and chips and £26 for 2 large. No idea where I've got the price of £24. Must have bought a pickled onion as well

Why? How is it any different to eating sandwiches, cuppa soup, pasta, etc at your desk?

I know the answer to this. People wouldn't mug you for your cuppa soup ?

I like F&C as part of my matchday routine. I like Croziers, but haven't been for a while, can't get parked nearby.
Buy at Danielas in Boldon. They cook their fish to order, which ensures hot fish. But the chips have been standing a while for the last two visits, and have just been warm. Portsmouth may be their last chance. Shame, because i'm fairly happy with them usually.

Costs a fortune.
Fortunes are class
Title of post should be fish un chips
The willow in wallsend are superb if you are holidaying in the area

Why? How is it any different to eating sandwiches, cuppa soup, pasta, etc at your desk?
Because they are weight watcher type foods followed by a sweet treat because I deserve it and it’s a non points day

Last edited:
My favourite fish and chip place is in North Shields, but to suggest you can't get proper or decent fish and chips in the south is just the sort of twaddle I'd expect a northerner with a triple-cooked chip in his shoulder to come out with.

I like F&C as part of my matchday routine. I like Croziers, but haven't been for a while, can't get parked nearby.
Buy at Danielas in Boldon. They cook their fish to order, which ensures hot fish. But the chips have been standing a while for the last two visits, and have just been warm. Portsmouth may be their last chance. Shame, because i'm fairly happy with them usually.
The best around

Danielas cook in veg oil. Croziers cook in dripping.
No competition.

you've got no where else to eat in the building then crack on, hopefully you're not one of those twunts who chews really really f***ing loudly...

No I don't think so. I can hear dipshit colleague drink and when she has a plate of food she practically scrapes the f***ing pattern off.
Absolute bellend

Back