First time buyer - house viewing

Imagine 2 hrs before you hand the keys in being told that it’s been delayed /fell through .Thats what happened to me last week AFTER I’d been pestered to move house and find a rental in a space of a week so that the chain doesn’t collapse ..
So paying 2 mortgages (one on house ,one on selfbuild )and 1 rental but live f***ing nowhere!!

That's terrible Gilly, do you have a second buyer you can contact?

The laws in Scotland are different and this would be illegal, or at least you'd have right to claim losses.

Hope you get sorted.

That's terrible Gilly, do you have a second buyer you can contact?

The laws in Scotland are different and this would be illegal, or at least you'd have right to claim losses.

Hope you get sorted.
No mate ,not the people’s fault below us it’s further down the chain .Nightmare tbh not knowing the crack .

I’ve moved into the rented house now on the same estate as the new build .

People thinking that’s alright to say also has me scratching my head in disbelief.

And as we’ve been through before, the moment you opted to have a hair transplant was the moment you opted to void this ‘alpha male’ image you try to cultivate :lol:
No cultervating here mate ,I speak on here as I speak in the real world .
I think these type of women suffer from lack of the Chucky hence their bitterness .Worked in a convent years ago and they were all nasty twats and that was put down to the same thing by me and Manky Mick /THE CLAW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back