First time buyer - house viewing

Imagine 2 hrs before you hand the keys in being told that it’s been delayed /fell through .Thats what happened to me last week AFTER I’d been pestered to move house and find a rental in a space of a week so that the chain doesn’t collapse ..
So paying 2 mortgages (one on house ,one on selfbuild )and 1 rental but live f***ing nowhere!!

Imagine 2 hrs before you hand the keys in being told that it’s been delayed /fell through .Thats what happened to me last week AFTER I’d been pestered to move house and find a rental in a space of a week so that the chain doesn’t collapse ..
So paying 2 mortgages (one on house ,one on selfbuild )and 1 rental but live f***ing nowhere!!

No chain at all in mine so hopeful something like this doesn’t happen!

Don’t be saying this :neutral: mines already fell through once a couple of weeks before completion . Back in a new chain now, hoping to get in soon as Mrs is due in 3 weeks.

Hope yours get sorted! Sounds a nightmare

Last edited:

Absolutely minging that.

What a bizarre response.

Nowt. If your lass likes it, you're moving in.
I find it bizarre how blokes are just treat like sperm donars by their wives and are at the bottom of the food chain in their own homes below the kids,wife,cat,dog and goldfish .

The amount of instances I witness of blokes being little fags lately with their other halves has me scratching my head in disbelief .

I find it bizarre how blokes are just treat like sperm donars by their wives and are at the bottom of the food chain in their own homes below the kids,wife,cat,dog and goldfish .

The amount of instances I witness of blokes being little fags lately with their other halves has me scratching my head in disbelief .

People thinking that’s alright to say also has me scratching my head in disbelief.

And as we’ve been through before, the moment you opted to have a hair transplant was the moment you opted to void this ‘alpha male’ image you try to cultivate :lol:

Back