First thread - Hello

Hi all,

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself - this is me first thread on PF after lurking around the forum most days for like 8 years maybe.. sounds a bit creepy that like really tbf.

I’m from Durham but living in Sydney (look at me etc!) and use this place as a platform to stay connected with home really. It’s a cracking forum and really helps me to keep up to date with everything going on at the club. I’ll probably start posting a bit now so nice to meet you and Keep the faith! We’ll be up in the championship next season I’m sure.

Cheers!
Fuck you lurker.

Hi all,

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself - this is me first thread on PF after lurking around the forum most days for like 8 years maybe.. sounds a bit creepy that like really tbf.

I’m from Durham but living in Sydney (look at me etc!) and use this place as a platform to stay connected with home really. It’s a cracking forum and really helps me to keep up to date with everything going on at the club. I’ll probably start posting a bit now so nice to meet you and Keep the faith! We’ll be up in the championship next season I’m sure.

Cheers!

This person is a fool.

Back