First thread - Hello

I used to love greggs but realised it was actually shite after having one after a year of abstinence.. had a vegan sausage roll last month though which was canny.

Pie face isn’t amazing but you get those lush mini shepherd pies don’t you? And the cheesy bacon and steak pies as well...
prefer a pie from bourke st bakery myself mate :cool:

Hi all,

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself - this is me first thread on PF after lurking around the forum most days for like 8 years maybe.. sounds a bit creepy that like really tbf.

I’m from Durham but living in Sydney (look at me etc!) and use this place as a platform to stay connected with home really. It’s a cracking forum and really helps me to keep up to date with everything going on at the club. I’ll probably start posting a bit now so nice to meet you and Keep the faith! We’ll be up in the championship next season I’m sure.

Cheers!
Living in Sidney.....ooooh matron;)

It's my brother luke. He's a member of the sydney magpies iirc.
Hew lad! Was hoping for a bit of backup against the mag comments there mate!! Haha.

So are Sunday dinners in Oz the same as over here - roast / veg / gravy etc ? Bit warm for that I’d imagine ?

Aye they’re pretty much the same. The place I go is really decent but not a touch on me mams...

prefer a pie from bourke st bakery myself mate :cool:

Hell of a place!! Bit of a walk from my new gaff but when I lived in Paddington it was like 5 minutes from me house. So good.

FUCK REET OFF

So are Sunday dinners in Oz the same as over here - roast / veg / gravy etc ? Bit warm for that I’d imagine ?
Lived in Melbourne for 11 years and had proper Sunday dinners all the time. Tried an Aussie Xmas lunch once (ham, prawn's and stuff on the Barbie). Friggin hated it! Even used to cook a full dinner when I was in Darwin...….did it once naked!

Last edited:
Hi all,

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself - this is me first thread on PF after lurking around the forum most days for like 8 years maybe.. sounds a bit creepy that like really tbf.

I’m from Durham but living in Sydney (look at me etc!) and use this place as a platform to stay connected with home really. It’s a cracking forum and really helps me to keep up to date with everything going on at the club. I’ll probably start posting a bit now so nice to meet you and Keep the faith! We’ll be up in the championship next season I’m sure.

Cheers!

I smell salad dressing.....Fook off

W
Hi all,

Cheers!
Welcome marra, will be expecting lots of pics of fit Aussie birds from now on.

Bruce - fat, O’Neill - boring, Di Canio - crackers. Poyet- Increyable. Allardyce -class, Moyes - dour, Grayson - clueless, Coleman - canny. Ross - best we can probably get. He will come good....

Bent leaving - we wanted to cash in? Adam Johnson - bring him home!! Jk. Defoe - best transfer we ever made, Ellis short - wanker, apart from writing debt off. Double relegation - heart breaking, Donald - brilliant. Netflix - best football documentary hands down.
AJ - :eek:

I used to love greggs but realised it was actually shite after having one after a year of abstinence.. had a vegan sausage roll last month though which was canny.

Pie face isn’t amazing but you get those lush mini shepherd pies don’t you? And the cheesy bacon and steak pies as well...

Fuck off saying “canny”. You aren’t fooling anyone.

W

Welcome marra, will be expecting lots of pics of fit Aussie blokes from now on.

Tidied

Last edited:
Hi all,

Cheers!

Nice to welcome someone from Cape Breton :)

Back