FIRST TEST: England v South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

well what a nice surprise to come home to, an emphatic England win

modern 10 wickets and 87, i also saw that Dawson was turning it a long way as well

well in lads, let's make it 2-0 at trent bridge where we should have a massive advantage in the seam department

He does well against poor players of spin, but he'll never run through an Asian team like that. Sorry, he's a solid cricketer and seems a nice bloke and all that, but...
In the first Test against India, Ali took four wickets in the match, as well as scoring 14 with the bat. In the second match he made scores of 32 and 39, but could not prevent England from losing to go 1-0 down in the series. In the third test against India at the Ageas Bowl, he took his first 5 wicket haul in test cricket, finishing with 6-67 in India's second innings. He followed this up by taking figures of 4-39 in the fourth test, taking the prized wicket of MS Dhoni. This helped England win the game and take a 2-1 series lead.

NEXT.

He does well against poor players of spin, but he'll never run through an Asian team like that. Sorry, he's a solid cricketer and seems a nice bloke and all that, but...

Completely agree.

He's getting ridiculous amounts of praise.

Swann was a much better cricketer than Modern and didn't get half the praise!

Saqlain needs some credit for Mo' development.

Both Rash and Ali are different bowlers when Saqi is around the set up. I hope he has a longer contract this time.

He did rip through the Sri lankans and Indians when they toured here a few years ago.

I like him, I really like him.

Last edited:
well done to England and well done to Moeen Ail, great performance from him, been a good few days cricket.

Moeen and Dawson are two average spinners.

I've lumped £30 on SA at 11/4.

Printing money.
wish i had

Logon or register to see this image

How nice to see a Muslim of immigrant stock making a mockery out of this twat's bet. :lol:
why do people believe his racism wrapped up in a mountain of lies?

should be on billboards countrywide this pic, to show what a cretin the bloke is

Logon or register to see this image

How nice to see a Muslim of immigrant stock making a mockery out of this twat's bet. :lol:
brilliant find. Post it in the politics for the right wing arses to justify

Last edited by a moderator:
wish i had

why do people believe his racism wrapped up in a mountain of lies?

should be on billboards countrywide this pic, to show what a cretin the bloke is

brilliant find. Post it in the politics for the right wing arses to justify
Explain?? Don't understand tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back