FIRST TEST: England v South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

fancy little old Durham having keats, stokes and wood in the team

to think some southern chairmen stated test cricket in the north east was a complete waste of time

Still don't think we need Ali and Dawson playing at Lords. Would have preferred a batsman

Ali is a batsman. He's in there for his batting

fancy little old Durham having keats, stokes and wood in the team

to think some southern chairmen stated test cricket in the north east was a complete waste of time

As a spectator sport, in the middle of April or May, it absolutely was.

Presumably his performances for the Lions against Saffer's A side have bowled him into the side, but the selectors are seeing something in him that I haven't.

A bit miffed at the side but hopefully an exciting series. Test matches will be vying for my attention with TdF and Wimbledon.

SA look weak to me asides from a couple of batters and a couple of bowlers.

the toss will be interesting straight away

with morkel, philander and that other young pacer, his name has left me, but he took a few in the odi at lords, it will take some getting through to lunch at less than three down

that's the lad. I was thinking radisha but he is an 800m runner

very dangerous new ball pairing the saffers have in him and philander, with morkel first change
Could be proven wrong but I think Morkel should be easy enough to bat against for most of the series. I think the other two will be tricky but lacking in strength in depth and spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back