First press conference

Massive step up in quality of manager :rolleyes: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Don't think its a great appointment but I will get behind him 100% and will probably be supporting him long after the mob have turned on him and want him out.

Anybody thinking he should be gone if he doesnt get promoted is an absolute idiot. Somebody elses team, cant change the squad till January and the idea he should be fired if he cant get us promoted with just one window (the worst window to improve the squad) is absurd......Sadly it will be how he is judged and I suspect come the summer the same people will be baying for his blood.

Last edited:

You could play new manager bingo.

Great fan bas, weight of expectation, handle the pressure of playing for a big club. Etc etc etc

They must just be glad to get day one out of the way and get on with the job
Especially with the negative slant one or two of the local press put in every question ..

I liked what he had to say and also he said we leaving Wycombe with 3 points on Saturday, some statement of intent that, had a Big Sam element to it as well, build from the back/defence. Would take a 0-1 win at Wycombe, hard game for us

Massive step up in quality of manager :rolleyes: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Don't think its a great appointment but I will get behind him 100% and will probably be supporting him long after the mob have turned on him and want him out.

Anybody thinking he should be gone if he doesnt get promoted is an absolute idiot. Somebody elses team, cant change the squad till January and the idea he should be fired if he cant get us promoted with just one window (the worst window to improve the squad) is absurd......Sadly it will be how he is judged and I suspect come the summer the same people will be baying for his blood.
Some talking about not attending due to his appointment..how can you drop your club like that ..we have had " big names " didn't work..at least get behind him from the off and see where we go ..I think most willl

Several time and I was there at Bradford when they knocked us out the cup long balls up to Stead and Hanson. Happy?
So was I, and wasn’t that the same team that put 4 past Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the previous round and got to the league cup final the season before

He looks like he could be a bit of a twat when he needs to be. Good.

Not my first, second, third, fourth or fifth choice but he'll get my support. I just hope Donald fuckin knows what he's doing.

Thinking the same thing. Also, not one of my first few choices but now he is here we have to forget everybody else we wanted and support him.
He came across better than I thought and, despite the different views by some, I thought he handled the questions well about promotion and support from the board in January.

Didn’t Ross “sound” the business?
I remember some posters on here wanking themselves off at Grayson's first press conference. Words are wind really, it is all about results at the end of the day. Though I would really like a good performance every once in a while, Saturday please.

Back