First Post

Morning fellas,

As a new member I'm wondering if there's any other MLFs over here?

It'd be good to be able to have a pint with a supporter of someone other than Liverpool. :lol:

Heading down The Arena Sports Bar in Ocean Village on Saturday for the Coventry match if there is anyone (unfortunate) enough to live in Gib or the Spanish border!

Just got in from work, sorry about the delay. Fuck off

f***ing love Gib! My first ever visit abroad in 1979 with the RN and been back more times than I can care to count. Don't go to 'The Toon on The Rock' for obvious reasons, if it's still open. Class bars: 3 Owls, Horseshoe Bar (Donkey's Flip Flop), Jovial Friar, Gibraltar Arms and one of the nightclubs down where HMS Rooke was but fuck knars what it was called and of course...…...Charles' Hole in the Wall!!!!

charles hole in the wall gibraltar - Google-Suche

I´m about 35 miles away but I like a drink so there´s no way I´m driving back half cut on a Saturday, especially as that´s the day the Guardia Civil do checkpoints at every so many miles.
Hope that helps.
I do have a subscription to SAFsee and often have mates round to watch the match.
Hope that helps anarl.
Are you the bloke that´s been looking for work round there for a while and used to post on here under a user-name?

Back