First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin.

Last edited:
CHEESEY BLUE EYED LIVES MATTER

hashtag

There are loads of different theories in anthropology and some research now suggests that different branches of hominems originated in places other than modern east Africa.
Who was that little black man from the olden times that died of a broken heart because his slaver captain never returned? Might be the same thing going on here but he was left in a cave.

The only thing that strikes me as strange is that he had blue eyes with dark skin, not a combination you see a lot of even with tinted contact lenses available.

I find the suggestion that he was the first human to saunter about the UK a bit rich mind.

The article doesn't say that.

Today, about 10% of white British ancestry can be linked to this ancient population.
I'm glad you pointed that out because I was leaning that way aswell with my lazy mind.

Even the thread title says First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin yet I jumped to the conclusion that Briton was populated with black people (with blue eyes) all them years ago, I think this article is designer bollox.

I have read that white Europeans resulted from interspecies sex between African emigrants and Neanderthals.
Supposedly everyone except some sub Saharan Africans has up to 4% Neanderthal DNA.

I traced some of my ancestors to the slave trade, they had a plantation in Jamaica. Then one if their offspring ended up in Canada. Maybe i could have similar dna and genes to Bob Marley. Got the blue eyes and tan very easily :eek:

Cheddar man? This story has a loading load holes in it, he was Swiss.

And maybe when ower lass says she's going for a pound of extra mature Cheddar:eek:

Last edited:

Back