First Man

Yes. Too long, quite boring. I know as a person he was quite boring and acknowledge this is probably what made him a great spaceman but a boring biopic subject.

Stick to The Right Stuff. A long film but surely the best on the space era.
Or The Dish.

Was just reading the other day that the russians plan on sending something to the moon, they are saying that they will verify that the American landings happened. Apparently the American moon landings are are viewed with total scepticism by many Ivans.

Was just reading the other day that the russians plan on sending something to the moon, they are saying that they will verify that the American landings happened. Apparently the American moon landings are are viewed with total scepticism by many Ivans.
There are plenty of numbnuts in this country that think the same.

Depends on the kids & how old they are but I reckon most primary school kids would be bored shitless
I’m touching 60 marra and have read over a dozen books about both sides on the space race and I was bored shitless mesel.

Stick to The Right Stuff. A long film but surely the best on the space era.
Try The Dish anarl. Great great Aussie fillum that’s nivve4 had a bad word spoken about it.

Them and the Chinese would’ve denounced it at the time.

Last edited:
The actor who plays Buzz Aldrin, Corey Stroll, always seems to play arseholes. Be it a wanker FBI/ CIA agent, or as gobshite tit Buzz in this- always seems a dick. Probs a lovely bloke in real life

Back