First game this season

Call centre?

Im a welding inspector for orontide in australia.

Was back and forth last year now out there permanently and only been back in uk at xmas and now for a wedding thats the only times ive been on here:confused:

Some people find it easier to abuse than admit what is glaringly obvious.
You’re not mate :lol::lol:

Second game of the season and where to start?

As in my first game the 2 centre backs wouldnt look out of place in the sunday league, constant fear at any ball over the top or a player running at them.

Midfield still zero creativity with hoofball remaining the go to option. Honeyman has the ability of larsson at pointing and whining but thats where his ability ends. Fair to say every attacking player brought in by ross has been a total flop and the keeper has saved his blushes in the market.

Grigg is about as effective as vaughan without bothering to put himself about and wyke sadly has the goal threat of vaughan but at least puts a shift in.

Only 1 team played any kind of football tonight.
You can tell you don't watch too much football cause they'd be far too good for that..

You’re not mate :lol::lol:
Youre a mentallist:lol:

8 years with oceaneering working mainly in barrow in furness and devonport mod yard on the subs and now contracting in the refineries and naval yards in australia.

You can tell you don't watch too much football cause they'd be far too good for that..
What like panicky,constantly out of position,unable to pass a ball,terrible on the ball or just punting it into no mans land?

Yeah right out of place:lol:

Last edited:
Youre a mentallist:lol:

8 years with oceaneering working mainly in barrow in furness and devonport mod yard on the subs and now contracting in the refineries and naval yards in australia.
fkin amazin isnt youre nowhere to be seen when we are winning, we drop points and here you are mag

fkin amazin isnt youre nowhere to be seen when we are winning, we drop points and here you are mag
Been on twice in 5 months and the last time was after a win you fking halfwit:lol:

Like i said earlier if i was a wum surely i would have been on after the final,no?

Your theory gains traction though my dear snowman as im no ordinary wum but a special kind of wum that can predict the future of point dropping as per my op in december when i said i would be over again for the burton game:eek:

Like you say amazing really:oops::lol:

He’s a mag mate.

He had an account which got banned and took over another account
Ffs man:lol:

Been on twice in 5 months and the last time was after a win you fking halfwit:lol:

Like i said earlier if i was a wum surely i would have been on after the final,no?

Your theory gains traction though my dear snowman as im no ordinary wum but a special kind of wum that can predict the future of point dropping as per my op in december when i said i would be over again for the burton game:eek:

Like you say amazing really:oops::lol:

Ffs man:lol:
Get back to your imaginary life with your imaginary job in Australia man :oops::lol:

Get back to your imaginary life with your imaginary job in Australia man :oops::lol:
I can get you a job over there mate putting corks on hats. My uncle runs the cork hat factory on christmas island. Be good for you to get out the b and b for a while give them a chance to fumigate and burn your bedding.

Back