First game this season

Second game of the season and where to start?

As in my first game the 2 centre backs wouldnt look out of place in the sunday league, constant fear at any ball over the top or a player running at them.

Midfield still zero creativity with hoofball remaining the go to option. Honeyman has the ability of larsson at pointing and whining but thats where his ability ends. Fair to say every attacking player brought in by ross has been a total flop and the keeper has saved his blushes in the market.

Grigg is about as effective as vaughan without bothering to put himself about and wyke sadly has the goal threat of vaughan but at least puts a shift in.

Only 1 team played any kind of football tonight.
Only 2 Sunderland games all season? Most of the other mags have put you to shame. Do you reckon you'll beat Leicester on Friday?

As in my first game the 2 centre backs wouldnt look out of place in the sunday league, constant fear at any ball over the top or a player running at them.

Midfield still zero creativity with hoofball remaining the go to option. Honeyman has the ability of larsson at pointing and whining but thats where his ability ends. Fair to say every attacking player brought in by ross has been a total flop and the keeper has saved his blushes in the market.

Grigg is about as effective as vaughan without bothering to put himself about and wyke sadly has the goal threat of vaughan but at least puts a shift in.

Apart from that, you had a good night, yes?

Apart from that, you had a good night, yes?
Good catch up with the lads but another shit,disjointed display of football. Like 11 strangers dragged off the street hoofing nothing balls against a mid table outfit while they play it round you at will, great stuff.

Ross has pissed away almost every penny he was given and that team needs 6/7 first teamers to merely compete in the championship and given the players he brought in i have little faith in his ability to find them.

Good that the fact you don’t go to games provides us with a comparison of current players to former players, including ones that left us several seasons ago.

Good catch up with the lads but another shit,disjointed display of football. Like 11 strangers dragged off the street hoofing nothing balls against a mid table outfit while they play it round you at will, great stuff.

Ross has pissed away almost every penny he was given and that team needs 6/7 first teamers to merely compete in the championship and given the players he brought in i have little faith in his ability to find them.

That's nice.

Magbert finishes another tough day at the call centre, has his fish fingers and chips and wonders if this is all there is to life. I know he thinks...I’ll troll a Sunderland forum...it will be the perfect crime.

We're in league 1 we all know we're shite as all league 1 teams are. Nothing to see here

Magbert finishes another tough day at the call centre, has his fish fingers and chips and wonders if this is all there is to life. I know he thinks...I’ll troll a Sunderland forum...it will be the perfect crime.
So the perfect times to troll are after a home win and a home draw moving into the automatic promotion places?

Surely a defeat in a wembley final would be an ideal time to do it instead:confused:

You are a very strange man bore us bear:lol:

Thank fuck you're not a real fan just some clueless tramp who gets the odd free ticket and turns up twice a season

:lol: back to your bedsit chuckles.

I spent more on flights over this month than you will get dipping bins this year you f***ing beckit.
Fuck off man you smelly knacker do us all a favour and when someone offers you a free ticket just say no leave it to a real fan

Last edited:
So the perfect times to troll are after a home win and a home draw moving into the automatic promotion places?

Surely a defeat in a wembley final would be an ideal time to do it instead:confused:

You are a very strange man bore us bear:lol:
You’re a Newcastle ‘fan’ pretending to be a Sunderland fan. I don’t think you have room to be criticising to be honest.

Fuck off man you smelly knacker do us all a favour and when someone offers you a free ticket just say no
If only your mother hadnt given that freebie the world would be a far better place.

You’re a Newcastle ‘fan’ pretending to be a Sunderland fan. I don’t think you have room to be criticising to be honest.
:lol: If you say it enough times you can convince yourself of anything boris me auld mucker.

Last edited:
If only your mother hadnt given that freebie the world would be a far better place.

:lol: If you say it enough times you can convince yourself of anything boris me auld mucker.
Dear me your craic as usual is horrific no wonder the majority on here think that you're a joke of a man

What did you used to do again marra...before the call centre? :lol:
Call centre?

Im a welding inspector for orontide in australia.

Was back and forth last year now out there permanently and only been back in uk at xmas and now for a wedding thats the only times ive been on here:confused:

He’s bang on tbf, mag bassa or not.
Some people find it easier to abuse than admit what is glaringly obvious.

Last edited:

Back